• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

I have the same problem. No market access either. I'm planning on using the rest of the cards I have and converting them to Amazon credit. Then using that and buying Steam Wallet cards. Really should have done that in the first place.
What Steam wallet cards? I've looked again a and again and all I've seen are individually sold and a good bit above card value.

I'll take my free games, now
ivK7D1y.png
No dude, IM getting the free games. Back off, yo!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Enjoy
AU7Amsc.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rochard -- MB-A14A1442203F27CC - Taken by oti xero
Roogoo -- MB-4E4F08B66354938B - Taken by Diedac
Velvet Assassin -- MB-EB9C89BAC3045700 - Taken by Pakkidis
Puzzler World 2 -- MB-4D5ED489E18E200C - Taken by Lkr
The Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-639257AECBA1988C - Taken by Fornaximus
Real Horror Stories -- MB-69026706097B5B97 - Taken by intheinbetween
Defy Gravity Extended -- MB-48BFE91FE8E40A99 - Taken by gorfyako
Puzzler World -- MB-71DB8E22B7187D1B - Taken by Ruruja
Insecticide Part 1 -- MB-5CA713D7828F4BC3 - Taken by rpmboy
Clans -- MB-2C8E44B55D5F4FDB - Taken by Leila
Fowl Space -- MB-E40546921141C060 - Taken by BurnMuhBread
Afterfall Insanity -- MB-E5FD6F7362A82EC1 - Taken by bronson

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mirror's Edge -- MB-4F85CEA998C58860 - Taken by Poetic. 10 entrants total.

t1403561274z1.png

Good luck!

Shes a moderator on the Mass Effect wiki, so apparently that series. She really likes Pokemon as well, and Animal Crossing. She loves loves the Mii Plaza stuff and street passing.

Throwing this out there, because I'll probably be asleep by the time your thread goes up. Have you considered graphic adventures (Day of the Tentacle, Indiana Jones, etc.) or a more traditional RPG such as Baldur's Gate 2?

Baust

I have the same problem. No market access either. I'm planning on using the rest of the cards I have and converting them to Amazon credit. Then using that and buying Steam Wallet cards. Really should have done that in the first place.

I just looked those up on Amazon, and they look like they're overpriced. :/

Sorry if has already been brought up but a friendly PSA.

Apparently the "Can't Stop Laughing Bundle" which contains Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theater is on sale for $2.49, which is $1.25 cheaper than if you bought Battleblock Theater solo.

Smash88

Banned
If it hadn't been rigged, one or two teams would have completely dominated because of the team switching tokens.

Reddit's "give every team a turn" is an imperfect solution to a bad premise.

Except Reddit's fixing thing has nothing to do with it, it's Steam who is doing it. Reddit alone cannot make one team get over 1 million points. Not everyone on Steam is a part of Reddit either. Reddit has a minimal impact on this.

Athleon

Sorry for the late response but thank you very much Krusenstern for Max Payne 3!

Is there any single player DLC I should check out?

oti

Banned

Apparently the "Can't Stop Laughing Bundle" which contains Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theater is on sale for $2.49, which is $1.25 cheaper than if you bought Battleblock Theater solo.

Ahh, rubbing even more salt in my wound. Please continue.
:(

Poetic

There's definitely something more than Reddit going on, there's no way this plan could be working out that perfectly. The other 4 teams neck and neck, with the pre-determined winner out by a mile.

BruteUA

Except Reddit's fixing thing has nothing to do with it, it's Steam who is doing it. Reddit alone cannot make one team get over 1 million points. No everyone on Steam is a part of Reddit either. Reddit has a minimal impact on this.

When I said this earlier, I was called crazy. You are correct.

That sucks, definitely bought Battleblock yesterday for $3.75. Oh well, still was worth it. Got through the first 4 acts with a friend last night and we had a lot of fun!

user237

The contest is destined to become lopsided because people are more likely to contribute when their team is leading. That's why it was so easy for a few Reddit people to dominate the contest.

Eusis

I just looked those up on Amazon, and they look like they're overpriced. :/
You can get e-cards or whatever that have as low as .50 value, so I assume people are doing it via that.

But, yeah, it's Paypal or Amazon for the rest of these, don't like the idea of being locked out of the marketplace and my only option is to wait forever on Steam Support and plausibly miss a Green day. Or them to just go 'lol whatever' and miss the whole sale. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom