• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoplx

Prepare to dunk
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

NBA 2K14 -- MB-9185C7411941D9FE - Taken by The Dear Leader. 23 entrants total.
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition -- MB-5AEBB202124356A4 - Taken by VisceralBowl. 27 entrants total.

t1403561374z1.png

tylerf

There is not a chance in hell reddit could make one team have 4x the points and every other team be within 1000 points of each other for 3 straight days.

Salsa

spare town

ModBot said:
Instructions for SalsaShark:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Edge -- MB-6D7C6F9D45AC2B1E - Taken by Sofa King
8-bit Commando -- MB-95B45F26012E55C2 - Taken by NeoNess

edit: lol at it showing Mirror's Edge

edit2:
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

UncleO

There's definitely something more than Reddit going on, there's no way this plan could be working out that perfectly. The other 4 teams neck and neck, with the pre-determined winner out by a mile.

i think that was Valve's plan all along but once Reddit got involved it skewed the metric all up.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 26 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Syder Arcade -- MB-0B0BB8BA5BEBD12C - Taken by SalsaShark
Capsized -- MB-2DC715B0AEFAA121 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Kingdom Rush -- MB-BF3309CC2B0F4620 - Taken by Dio Brando
Oil Rush -- MB-272679DFC88139AB
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-0ACE9463CFA4676A
Hotline Miami -- MB-087D9ECD7DBF18D4 - Taken by NoWayOut
Burnout Paradise -- MB-F56A141A00A205AF - Taken by Jeremy
Awesomenauts -- MB-370E94E0C3105D5D - Taken by Toothpick
Savant Ascent -- MB-73595EB9EEA120A6 - Taken by SmarterUnconscious
Puzzle Bots -- MB-432D28321E43826E
Type Rider -- MB-BB0548DE9DE81C9B - Taken by Saty
Thomas Was Alone #2 -- MB-A5E8E1F778EC28D9 - Taken by BigAT
Awesomenauts Cluck Costume -- MB-5543C21837C70255 - Taken by mr2xxx
Bridge Constructor -- MB-57F6227EC5680D7E - Taken by xBladeM6x
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 -- MB-B7FDE9CB8661EDB5 - Taken by SugarDave
Ravensword Shadowlands -- MB-AD0D9E722E7D9B2F - Taken by Intheflorsh
Little Inferno -- MB-A509CCECB1738ADB - Taken by Supaidaman
Crisis 2 -- MB-F3A55BFC38446ADB - Taken by Haunted
Medal of Honor -- MB-41B4A78C96397FA8 - Taken by Henry Swanson
VVVVVV -- MB-D8D4DF035F7F0BEB - Taken by theMrCravens
Shivah Kosher Edition -- MB-EFF89DA144565F4C - Taken by Sammichu
Intrusion 2 -- MB-22054D63261C46B0 - Taken by SpinDasher
English Country Tune -- MB-FECBCFDE1298E023
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-D1BE6AEFC3579A64 - Taken by squidyj
Broken Sword 2 -- MB-7429C684D7B388B4 - Taken by Absoludacrous
Cave Story Plus -- MB-4C03361011A13A0F - Taken by natertots

Bought Lego Movie Videogame. Goddamn I just can't get enough of those games. I actually didn't think I was going to be getting much this sale but I've bought more than I thought I would.

Batman Arkham Origins + Season Pass
Metro Last Light Complete Edition
Lego Movie Videogame

I still have $3.56 on my account. I don't plan on adding any more money to it so I may or may not buy another game or two.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what kind of subject lines are you guys sending to modbot

lately its something along the lines of:

"Look, we've had our fun, ha ha Rhak always loses Original Sin, yes yes, but listen... listen... enough is enough? Ok? I dont...I dont...look man...robot...whatever. CorrosiveFrost won Original Sin.... let that sink in for a second... CorrosiveFrost... won Original Sin. That dude is the worst, its right in the name, hes CORROSIVE! Why would you even do that? Why Modbot? Why? I cant...I cant..."

what were we talking about again? >_>

lately its something along the lines of:

"Look, we've had our fun, ha ha Rhak always loses Original Sin, yes yes, but listen... listen... enough is enough? Ok? I dont...I dont...look man...robot...whatever. CorrosiveFrost won Original Sin.... let that sink in for a second... CorrosiveFrost... won Original Sin. That dude is the worst, its right in the name, hes CORROSIVE! Why would you even do that? Why Modbot? Why? I cant...I cant..."

what were we talking about again? >_>

Someone gave away Original Sin!? mother of god.

jrcbandit

Lego The Movie or Lego The Hobbit? I enjoyed Lego Lord of the Rings and Lego Marvel Superheroes. Which is the better game? I've been disappointed in the Hobbit movies versus the book, but I suspect the Lego Movie game might be more small kid focused?

Arren

Wow, this thread does move fast!

I was thinking of asking you guys how Rogue Legacy was, given that I'm absolutely an enthusiast when it comes to 2D Retro-inspired platformers. I've seen all the positive comments, so I'm pretty much convinced at this point!

Went through my old humble bundles to see if I hadn't claimed any of them and I still have three that are available. Hopefully I did everything correct.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Serious Sam 3: BFE -- MB-94AE1394B9C323F0 - Taken by mrklaw. 8 entrants total.
Natural Selection 2 -- MB-80A2BC652D89E332 - Taken by snack. 10 entrants total.
Magicka Plus 2 DLC -- MB-EB970CC2E4EC9B29 - Taken by Fracas. 7 entrants total.

t1403561828z1.png

What Steam wallet cards? I've looked again a and again and all I've seen are individually sold and a good bit above card value.

I could have sworn Amazon sold Steam Wallet cards just like they do with Xbox Live or PSN cards.

I just looked those up on Amazon, and they look like they're overpriced. :/

Well there's always just straight up trading with people. You buy this game for me and here's some Amazon gift cards. Much easier than here's some PDF of some weird MasterCard thing.

I was thinking of asking you guys how Rogue Legacy was, given that I'm absolutely an enthusiast when it comes to 2D Retro-inspired platformers. I've seen all the positive comments, so I'm pretty much convinced at this point!

Definitely pick it up, you won't regret it!

aScaris

Blood money is the far superior game.

As a noobie it may not matter but to long time fans of the franchise, absolution is bollocks.

Blood money is 1,79€... Sounds like it might be the better deal here, I think I'm gonna start with this one then (hoping I do not spoil all other iterations for me... ^^) How does it hold up for todays standards?

I pretty much vote randomly.

I think the one time I didn't vote randomly was the one that contained Mortal Kombat. I wanted my sister to pick it up, because I have her on family sharing, and if she wants to play it I can't idle for cards play anything myself.

Luckily she got it in the flash sale.

Prophane33

My GoTY 2013.

Copons

So, I've been out for dinner.
Something cool happened in the last 3-4 hours?
Like Behemoth pledging guilty for pulling the Battleblock+Castle Crasher shenanigan? :'(

Pand

Two hours left:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Forced -- MB-8907B910CF165643 - Taken by KevMan1815

t1403568200z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom