• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Have Resident Evil 4 (the Ultimate HD edition), 5 and 6 appeared yet on any of the Daily / Flash / Community deals?

Really interested in trying to grab all of them for cheap.

One of them did, I believe it was 6.

e: ^^^^^ or maybe not, but I swear I remember seeing "BIOHAZARD 6" as a part of one of the deals... ^^^^^

BigAT

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 26 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Big thanks to whoever did this for Thomas is Alone.

aScaris

Ohmy56.png

Suddenly I want to have a look at ModBots inbox :D There has to be some gold in there ^^

So now thanks to my putting the $6 M&M Money promotion into my Steam Wallet, I'm totally locked out of the Community Market.

I'm pretty furious. Valve gave no warnings that this could happen. This is pure idiocy on their part. I sent a support ticket but I doubt they'll do anything.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Tis the season for melting the soles of your shoes into the pavement, so stay inside and play video games.

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Chivalry Medieval Warfare -- MB-10D5A5AB80FC5ABD - Taken by DSix. 33 entrants total.

t1403572835z1.png

dot

Have Resident Evil 4 (the Ultimate HD edition), 5 and 6 appeared yet on any of the Daily / Flash / Community deals?

Not yet. I'm hoping it will be a daily/flash deal soon.

5 isn't on sale at all, probably has something to do with GFWL.

ZeroCDR

No RE titles yet, RE5 probably won't go on sale at all. Capcom's GFWL offerings don't go on sale anymore it seems.

I've never played it, but I've heard some... things... Either way, here you go!
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Medal of Honor -- MB-0C321E3968E516D3 - Taken by Kid Ska

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Really hoping for a Splinter Cell: Blacklist 75% discount. After Arkham Origins and Saints Row IV, it's the last big game I really want

blacklist was 66% as a daily shortly before the sale, so expect thats what it will be again

Sweet, I won Magicka! Thanks a ton, Gen.Grievous!

was it the plain magicka or that new game (i dont follow magicka the new might be the f2p moba thingee which would make your prize the original).

if its the original i have a couple dlc sitting in inventory that your more then welcome to.
Im just about to eat dinner so pm me or add if your interested

cicero

what kind of subject lines are you guys sending to modbot
One day I will prove my theorem that bots respond better to saucy wordplay than they do to random words...

oil your joints for tonight we dance
like milky tears in the rain
I toast your robot effervescence with a marshmallow peep
your iron robot testicles are seekers of truth
does a robot need leg warmers to flashdance
tin man needs a new heart
we meet once again my robot lover
your robot loins are sharp and pointy
please do not stab me with your socket wrench of love
are you a wood chipper or the robot of my dreams
your robot tears taste of beef bullion and rage
oil my tender pink joints with your robot lubricants
your red glowing eyes haunt my sweaty dreams

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #2 -- MB-365F079EACD2B0DA - Taken by Leg-End. 40 entrants total.
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-DD8E56EFF2D73F1F - Taken by JustLynx. 55 entrants total.

t1403563139z1.png

Wok

Sorry if has already been brought up but a friendly PSA.

Apparently the "Can't Stop Laughing Bundle" which contains Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theater is on sale for $2.49, which is $1.25 cheaper than if you bought Battleblock Theater solo.

Dammit!

Arren

Thanks, I'm eagerly anticipating the moment RE4 shall come up.

That game is a masterpiece already in all of its original variants and getting to play it through in glorious 60fps at a discounted price is a mouth-watering proposition...

Mr. Smith

Can i have: Thomas Was Alone -- MB-D1BE6AEFC3579A64, if noone wants it :)

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 26 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Syder Arcade -- MB-0B0BB8BA5BEBD12C - Taken by SalsaShark
Capsized -- MB-2DC715B0AEFAA121 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Kingdom Rush -- MB-BF3309CC2B0F4620 - Taken by Dio Brando
Oil Rush -- MB-272679DFC88139AB
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-0ACE9463CFA4676A
Hotline Miami -- MB-087D9ECD7DBF18D4 - Taken by NoWayOut
Burnout Paradise -- MB-F56A141A00A205AF - Taken by Jeremy
Awesomenauts -- MB-370E94E0C3105D5D
Savant Ascent -- MB-73595EB9EEA120A6 - Taken by SmarterUnconscious
Puzzle Bots -- MB-432D28321E43826E
Type Rider -- MB-BB0548DE9DE81C9B - Taken by Saty
Thomas Was Alone #2 -- MB-A5E8E1F778EC28D9 - Taken by BigAT
Awesomenauts Cluck Costume -- MB-5543C21837C70255
Bridge Constructor -- MB-57F6227EC5680D7E - Taken by xBladeM6x
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 -- MB-B7FDE9CB8661EDB5 - Taken by SugarDave
Ravensword Shadowlands -- MB-AD0D9E722E7D9B2F - Taken by Intheflorsh
Little Inferno -- MB-A509CCECB1738ADB
Crisis 2 -- MB-F3A55BFC38446ADB - Taken by Haunted
Medal of Honor -- MB-41B4A78C96397FA8 - Taken by Henry Swanson
VVVVVV -- MB-D8D4DF035F7F0BEB - Taken by theMrCravens
Shivah Kosher Edition -- MB-EFF89DA144565F4C - Taken by Sammichu
Intrusion 2 -- MB-22054D63261C46B0
English Country Tune -- MB-FECBCFDE1298E023
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-D1BE6AEFC3579A64
Broken Sword 2 -- MB-7429C684D7B388B4
Cave Story Plus -- MB-4C03361011A13A0F - Taken by natertots

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Shes a moderator on the Mass Effect wiki, so apparently that series. She really likes Pokemon as well, and Animal Crossing. She loves loves the Mii Plaza stuff and street passing.
So she likes funny and charming RPGs? What about Costume Quest? Or maybe South Park: The Stick of Truth, if she's into that stuff.

Fracas

#fuckonami
was it the plain magicka or that new game (i dont follow magicka the new might be the f2p moba thingee which would make your prize the original).

if its the original i have a couple dlc sitting in inventory that your more then welcome to.
Im just about to eat dinner so pm me or add if your interested

It's the original but as far as I can tell, there's a bunch of DLC included. Thanks anyway though :D

Turfster

It's sad when you look at a mystery giveaway and go "meh, I probably have it already anyway."
(And yes, I am part of the bad rats brotherhood)

Mono

I'm waiting for this one as well. RE4 is so much fun!

Arren

Is there an updated tutorial on getting in working right?

Yeah, I second this request about some updated direction on how to get the most out of Dark Souls I PC.

I just remember it was indeed a port plagued with basically no optimization and Durante had to step up and save the things from utter disaster.

Any help or informative link about the matter is much appreciated of course. :)

Seriously, does anyone know the reason for Xenoraptor going to 40% off during the night and then reverting to 25% today?

Just got my first foil card ever.

£0.88...meh.

(1) damn it all, "meh" is not a word. express yourself, sir, you're better than that.
(2) at least you didn't get a foil for something that's been in a bundle so it sells for maybe $0.28 on a good day.

Ok well Xcom is a broken piece of shit. Wish I'd known that before spending $15 on it and the DLC.

How is it broken?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Is there a way to check if Steam keys are unredeemed without using them? I've got a text doc with a few keys but I don't want to accidentally give away duds.

Kifimbo

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kifimbo:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Legend of Dungeon -- MB-144617EEC1614891 - Taken by TheLetdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom