• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
So...have you tried it again?
When my guy was first stuck, I saved, then reloaded. Same deal.

Then I quit out, booted the game back up, loaded the game, same deal. Only this time it locked me into the fire mode and wouldn't let me get out of it or into the menu or anything.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I usually paste the giveaway line cause I'm lazy.

Except for when I just entered Rhankar-senpai's PA giveaway.

That one was "FUCK THE WORLD "TIL IT SPINS ON A BROKEN AXIS".

am I an anime character?

maneil99

Then I quit out, booted the game back up, loaded the game, same deal. Only this time it locked me into the fire mode and wouldn't let me get out of it or into the menu or anything.

It's the tutorial right? Have you tried a new game from the start instead of a saved game

Ruruja

Seriously. On only the 2nd mission and I put a guy on the roof like it told me to, but then I could never get him off or move him anywhere. Mouse wheel function stopped working(not a problem with my mouse) out of nowhere and then it got to where I clicked on 'fire' option and there was nothing to fire at cuz my guy is way behind on the map stuck on the roof and then it wouldn't let me get out of the fire mode. There was a button to click to go back to movement mode or something but it didn't do anything. Hitting escape didn't do anything, either. Couldn't get into the pause menu or anything. Had to F4 out of the game.

Literally broken. I don't use that term lightly.

It's just a one off, I had an issue like that once and it worked perfectly fine afterwards.

biocat

All I want is Age of Wonders III and Might & Magic X.

AoW3 already got voted down once so I just hope it makes a daily or flash deal soon.

Pupo

Any Awesomenauts impressions? I mean it's just a dollar so if it's pretty good might as well.

Jv3GMYf.png

really good

Jeremy

All I want is Age of Wonders III and Might & Magic X.

AoW3 already got voted down once so I just hope it makes a daily or flash deal soon.

There's a website with Might and Magic X deluxe or some shit for $9.99. I don't play the game so I don't know much more then that.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Check your options and controls. You shouldn't be getting "locked" into fire mode if you press backspace or escape (which one on the default controls) to back out of the fire menu/options menus.

The ladder bit is bullshit, I'll give you. Again, the console version automated that process somewhat and I dunno why it's so wonky on PC.

fuck all of you

Senpai doesn't want to be noticed. T_T

So what's this M&M gift card thing?

I would like free money as long as it doesn't jeopardize my account. :(

So many things on sale and I have no money. ;_;

Stage On

Winter 13 had fewer repeats than summer 13, that one was REALLY BAAAAAD in that regard. But there are too many games on Steam, Valve should somehow expand the sale. Make it longer, faster flash deals, something.

Honestly I don't mind how long the flash sales are since I can sleep or go to work and not miss anything. If it where up to me I'd simply have more of them up at a time with less overlap

cicero

am I an anime character?

You work in a hotel, and as you work you offer up sage comments about the hookers who frequent your establishment, which we will just assume is a Love Hotel of some kind. All while anonymously acting as an internet Santa Claus to a rowdy group of internet deal seekers.

This should be an anime and you the main character.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Last repost before I go to work, in all its glory because I like gifs (fuck your bandwiths yo)

rdIsTE2.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Planetary Annihilation -- MB-F0D6CBB0A25D1351 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 44 entrants total.

t1403564819z1.png

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Leg-End

Ohhh I won Mystery Game.............gift was already redeemed. Thanks anyway!

I gets the feeling someone was trying to infect me.....infect me with Bad Rats.

Even going from the limited sample of my friendslist's (~50 in each team) contributions today:

Red: 30
Blue: 144
Pink: 64
Green: 73
Purple: 3 (lol)

Not as extreme, and most definitely not a representative sample, but still meaningful.
The avarage contribution to non-blue teams is 42.5 points, while Blue has >3 times that.

But it's all Valve doing it.

You work in a hotel, and as you work you offer up sage comments about the hookers who frequent your establishment, which we will just assume is a Love Hotel of some kind. All while anonymously acting as an internet Santa Claus to a rowdy group of internet deal seekers.

I laughed harder then i should've

Even going from the limited sample of my friendslist's (~50 in each team) contributions today:

Red: 30
Blue: 144
Pink: 64
Green: 73
Purple: 3 (lol)

Not as extreme, and most definitely not a representative sample, but still meaningful.
The avarage contibution to non-blue teams is 42.5 points, while Blue has >3 times that.

But it's all Valve doing it.

nonono, reddit made me do it.

good post though

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Wait, what?

Also he should totally rip off "lol-comics" and do hotel stories in that case, with less furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom