• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jopie

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Two Worlds Epic Edition- -- MB-B1104776944911B4 - Taken by rainking187
Two Worlds II Castle Defense -- MB-F850B77B5F01A0B3 - Taken by Leila
X Blades- -- MB-6D85EC51A91E575F - Taken by HalfwayOrb

Strider

Oh shit I didn't even realize Awesomenauts was a MOBA lol I just looked at a couple screen shots and thought "this looks like it could be a neat 2d platformer..."

But a 2D moba sounds interesting. Gonna pick it up now.

Mono

That is one I have been waiting for as well. I have read some really good things about it.

It looks promising! I'm really sad that I never noticed the Kickstarter; I would have loved to help them out, but they got way more than they asked for. Plus, AUSTIN WINTORY. I'm saving up my Playfire credits for it but might have to get it on Steam if it's a daily!

Oh shit I didn't even realize Awesomenauts was a MOBA lol I just looked at a couple screen shots and thought "this looks like it could be a neat 2d platformer..."

But a 2D moba sounds interesting. Gonna pick it up now.

MOBAs scare me in general, which is why I haven't played it even though I have owned it for awhile.

zayzva.png

Disney gonna Disney

I'm so very tempted to just get them from Russian traders when the sale is over. I know that there's no chance in hell that they will go on sale before the Seal is closed but then again...

JustLynx

Well... I already have the game so I declined the gift, and I didn't notice who's the giver =\
So first of all, thank you :p
Secondly, that game should go to someone who doesn't own it yet, cause it's great

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #2 -- MB-365F079EACD2B0DA - Taken by Leg-End. 40 entrants total.
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-DD8E56EFF2D73F1F - Taken by JustLynx. 55 entrants total.

t1403563139z1.png

It looks promising! I'm really sad that I never noticed the Kickstarter; I would have loved to help them out, but they got way more than they asked for. I'm saving up my Playfire credits for it but might have to get it on Steam if it's a daily!

We only got it to 700K I wish it had gotten more. I did notice that some corners had to be cut, like in terms of cinematics for instance.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Humble Indie Bundle 2 -- MB-D271E8F669A8538A - Taken by Accoun. 13 entrants total.

t1403564719z1.png

This Humble Bundle contains:

Braid
Cortex Command
Machinarium
Osmos
Revenge of the Titans

Unfortunately, the key will redeem all of them and I don't think you will get the extras. It's an all or nothing kind of deal. Good luck!

Tellaerin

Strider (2014) is the biggest dumpster fire I've played all year.
I paid $9 for it and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone for more than $5 and even then, I'd still tell them to prepare to be disappointed.

That really pains me. : /

I remember playing it for a little bit at the Capcom booth at NYCC, and came away really psyched. Posted impressions based on that at the time, too. And then I read your reactions after you played through the whole thing and my enthusiasm totally cratered. Now I feel guilty about posting my positive first impressions. : /

Is there single player content?

Title: Planetary Annihilation
Genre: Early Access, Strategy
Developer: Uber Entertainment
Publisher: Uber Entertainment
Release Date: Jun 13, 2013
Languages:
Interface Full audio Subtitles
English

Single-player

Multi-player

Cross-Platform Multiplayer