• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, None of the keys you submitted were able to be processed
By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Torchlight failed because it was already in ModBot and marked as taken from an earlier giveaway. If you are 100% sure you wish to re-submit this key because it is not taken, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1403565573z1.png

welp LOL

Altazor

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, None of the keys you submitted were able to be processed
Error: The key you tried to add for Torchlight failed because it was already in ModBot and marked as taken from an earlier giveaway. If you are 100% sure you wish to re-submit this key because it is not taken, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1403565573z1.png

#rekt

oneils

LOL. I love when these anonymous people take a key and then do a giveaway to try to "mega-giver" themselves.

nope, this was all my fault. set up a mystery giveaway by mistake. the guy who won the game already has a copy. I tried to set up a new giveaway and failed.

t1403565573z1.png

Harsh words.

Prophane33

I finally win the M&M thing and all it did was take 6 dollars off my cable bill, WTF!? I thought I would get a debit card of some sort.

Salsa

robocop.gif

AkuMifune

Banned

You spin me right round baby right round

Kiru

nope, this was all my fault. set up a mystery giveaway by mistake. the guy who won the game already has a copy. I tried to set up a new giveaway and failed.
Nuke the link/key first. Then do the giveaway again. Just follow the ModBot guide.

Chariot

t1403565573z1.png
Hahaha

Ambition

I finally win the M&M thing and all it did was take 6 dollars off my cable bill, WTF!? I thought I would get a debit card of some sort.

From CaG (Cheap ass Gamer)
If you win you will have a choose of a movie on demand credit or a online streaming credit, the online streaming credit a $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard. The other one is $6 of your cable bill, not a MasterCard.
Sorry mang :/

Mono

It is generally better, but if you like the core game of one, you'll like both. The trimmings are just a little more sloppy in the sequel.

2 has an active community and no GFWL so there's lot of co-op and pvp action that I never really saw much of in DS1.

No GFWL is a major, major plus. I have the old Mortal Kombat arcade games on my Steam account and they're pretty much unplayable because of GFWL; it only works half the time. :(

I'll wait out until until Dark Souls II is super cheap.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Did frost actually win or was that shopped?

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island Epidemic -- MB-F9C08720D93AB788 - Taken by bodyboarder
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom