• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohoXD123

here's my proposition to you:

Modbot chooses the image of the game based around the name I input... so the game could be not bad rats, and Modbot wouldnt know it

the game could be something else....... ;)

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif
I'll be disappointed if it's not Bad Rats.

Arthea

I showed up to work today all bloodshot eyed and tired looking. They were like "someone had a fun night". I didn't tell them I was just sat at my PC waiting for the flash/community sales.

When you think about, it is having fun of sorts (><)

Modbot chooses the image of the game based around the name I input... so the game could be not bad rats, and Modbot wouldnt know it

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif

so your saying it could still be bad rats? well I'm fuckin all in!

Salsa

new page:

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for SalsaShark:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-E63936008DD8637F - Taken by NotSelf

t1403652932z1.png

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif

denx

yo guys seriously I have a copy of FFVII I don't need. Anyone has a spare copy of FFVIII on their inventories they're willing to trade?

Kiru

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif
Well played Salsa.

iosefe

new page:

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif

i'm dissapointed i can't enter this.

I bet it's Marlow Briggs

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's a HP so reliability is something I'm always keeping in mind, but in addition to this the graphics card is quite unimpressive (admittedly I know very little about technical specifications, but my experience is what leads me to believe this):

I'm quite content with mostly smaller or older titles merely to pass time occasionally anyway, and as I've already played a significant portion of the game at a friends' residence it would be great for somebody else to have a chance with that magnificent combat system.

I think you should be fine. I have an HP Pavilion as well. Your graphics card isn't super great, but it should be able to run the game at 60fps with some sacrifices on graphics settings.

DMC4 is a damn good looking game, but it's also over 5 years old.

reddmyst

Here's another giveaway...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Toki Tori -- MB-2B05AEB89743FF0D - Taken by Leila. 6 entrants total.

t1403567583z1.png

C'mon, don't tag yourself

LOL. I don't want that as a tag -- I just thought it was the best way to make a joke about the avalanche of hyping of hyping of future hype for giveaways which haven't been hyped yet after I apparently hyped my forthcoming Naruto giveaway. ^_^

Chariot

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif
Awww, megas only. I got to giveaway more. If only steam would reduce those darn VNs

Arthea

or it could not

let the games begin
oh, that's so evil, not going to fall for it, it's Bad Rats!

Hitman blood money is one of my favourite games EVER! You should check it out.

Blood Money is the best one and has the best implementation of the diguise system, Absolution's was the worst so don't let that put you off the rest of the series. Contracts is probably the next best, followed by Silent Assassin but be aware that everything pre-Blood money is considerably harder, to succeed with them you have to learn the way that the game wants you to play first. The original is too antiquated to recommend at this point and the better levels were remade in Contracts anyway.

Ended up grabbing everything but the original and Absolution. The mention of a better disguise system sold me on Blood Money and the other two were so cheap as it is. Thanks!

Volimar

LOL. I don't want that as a tag -- I just thought it was the best way to make a joke about the avalanche of hyping of hyping of future hype for giveaways which haven't been hyped yet after I apparently hyped my forthcoming Naruto giveaway. ^_^

Volimar
Can't Win Shit
(Today, 07:40 PM)

aScaris

new page:

or it could not

let the games begin

7enW2wN.gif

Taking give aways to the next level :D well played!

hawk2025

Is it ok to enter a giveaway if I own another version of the game?

For example, I already have the GBC Toki Tori, can I enter the one for the Steam key?

I want to say yes, but I'm not 100% sure. Just wait and see and make any final purchasing decisions on the last day of the sale if you haven't seen it as a daily. I'd be surprised if it doesn't get a daily, though.

You know, now that I think about it, Skyrim was a daily yesterday and Oblivion/Morrowind weren't. So maybe there's a chance??

I guess I'll wait until the last day. But I remember doing that during the winter sale and getting burned when Stanley Parable (or was it Gone Home?) never reappeared.

Saganator

I have some games to give away, but I can't figure out how to turn a game in my steam inventory into a key. Do I email it as a gift to myself or something?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
after the Can't Stop Laughing Bundle new offer

7kx6CRO.png

i think this happen last year in another game , what was it ?
I think it was Saints Row 3 on the 2012 Summer Sale. It was $10 or so for the base game on a daily, and a few days later the whole package (with all DLC) was that same price on a flash. Or maybe it was the other way round (base game as a flash, full package as a daily).

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I have some games to give away, but I can't figure out how to turn a game in my steam inventory into a key. Do I email it as a gift to myself or something?

Yes. And then use the e-mail code sans "?" and e-mail address. It's in the Modbot instructions, a few posts in.

Jopie

I just want everyone to have the opportunity to win a great game

.........or not

I think the steam threads alone have sold enough copies of Bad Rats for the developer to retire. I bought it. I am going to wear the Bad rats badge with pride. It's not even that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom