• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so what is the discount for Deus ex DC for people that have the base game? Does it show the adjusted in the store automatically if it's in my library?

Basically is this $4.99 for me or everyone?

The discounted price for having the original game is not discounted any further. It's 4.99 for everyone.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Bought vanilla Skyrim for some reason using the m&m money. Any gameplay or performance mods I definitely need?

Obligatory GABEN WHENS KOF!!!

Before new deals take several pages.

Left Keys. (PM key to modbot)

Hacker Evolution -- MB-66B2CEF377EE115C
Shattered Haven -- MB-0B3AA84377139E6A

Lomax

I did the same exact thing. We fucked up.

Yeah, fuck, I bought the regular Borderlands 2 when I should've gotten the GOTY version. Ugh, don't think there's a way to handle this.

Just buy the Tiny Tina DLC (and either character if you really want to play them) and if you find you've played through all of that and still want more, buy more of the DLCs in the fall/winter sales.

hohoXD123

Still no purchases.

no-power-here.jpg

That's until Dark Souls II, Broken Age, Banner Saga or Resident Evil 4 HD come around.

Nope still locked to 360 and online only DRM on PS3. It supposedly wasn't very good, but I want to try it.

that's a shame. You wouldn't happen to know if the PC version of rearmed ever got the difficulty patch by any chance? I cant seem to find any notes online confirming that it did

Kadin

So I've got a bunch of humble bundle links from an old spreadsheet I forgot about. Any way to check which are still good before I give them away? Nothing like giving away a link to a game and it's bad.

Burt

DLC will be discounted as well, usually is with sales. You'll only spend a little bit extra.
The GOTY package is cheaper than the DLCs it comes with even when they're all discounted at 67%, unfortunately. Would be cheaper to drop $10 on a GOTY version than buy the DLC separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom