• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuze

Would buy the game for +1€
1c8fd1d268.jpg

You guys know how this works, it's not Mirrors Edge, it's Edge, Modbot got messed up
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Edge -- MB-BFFAFC10CA3C0637 - Taken by Melhisedek. 4 entrants total.

t1403543768z1.png

Turfster

Daily
  • Arma III 50% off
  • Dark Souls 75% off
  • FTL 60% off
  • Nether 80% off
  • Rogue Legacy 75% off
  • Saints Row IV 75% off
  • Surgeon Simulator 75% off
  • Lego Movie Videogame 75% off
  • Insurgency 55% off
Flash
  • Forced 66% off
  • Magic 2014 75% off
  • Awesomenauts 90% off
  • Hitman Absolution 80% off
Community choice
  • Magicka 75% off
  • Dungeon Defenders 75% off
  • Castle Crashers 90% off
  • Risk of Rain 75% off
Community votes
Pack 1:
  • Jamestown 80% off
  • Strider 40% off
  • Pacman Museum 80% off
  • Double Dragon Neon 75% off
Pack 2:
  • Just Cause 2 80% off
  • Battle Forge 33% off
  • Risen 2 75% off
  • Planet Explorers 40% off

Arthea

Yeah, fuck, I bought the regular Borderlands 2 when I should've gotten the GOTY version. Ugh, don't think there's a way to handle this.

Don't be upset too much, I bought GOTY some time ago only to notice it comes without majority of dlcs. I so hate dlcs situation at this point, that I have no words for it: bought season pass? ahahah though luck, bough complete edition: ahahaha nope, bought dlcs collection? sorry, some dlcs just came out after collection was made. ughhhh some people really must be burning in hell for this constant dlc crap.

Hawk SE

Has any GAFfer won anything from their Wishlist on Steam?

My team won Day 4, curious if anyone from here will get their wishlist items.

The_Monk

Those two or three GAFfers who haven't bought Dark Souls better get it now for that price. Amazing price considering the amount of time you can put on that game. ;)

Saints Row 4 for $10? I'll probably buy it.

So, just to confirm: if you had CC info in steam before it locked you out from the market, just delete it and re-enter it. Kaboom, back in the market again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom