• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We've hit diminished returns for the sale. It'll be various repeats, until the day before the last day, where they might bust out some good deals.

Far as I can tell, did not get chosen among the 30 Pink Soldiers.

Piano

Banned
How is the PC version of Pac-Man CE DX?
I LOVE it on 360, thinking of slowly phasing out my 360 by migrating my games over...

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Welp I guess it's M&MX from the macgamestore.

Vote for Arcade!

Chariot

jb2teOO8SIf89Y.png

I know even less what this is saying, but I post it anyway.

Blue-kun

Another day of waiting for Civ V BNW, I guess. Kinda bummed by Nether being a daily after yesterday's Comm. Vote victory, but alas.

I'd bite on Dark Souls, but my controller seems to have died and I don't think you can play that with a keyboard, lol...

Lomax

Note that Blue's "Huge early lead" is 6k points, which is nothing. It just looks like enough and already feeds into expectation.

Dark Souls 2 still isn't on a better sale than 33% even though Dark Souls 1 is a daily right now. Now I have a feeling Dark Souls 2 isn't gonna go any cheaper this sale. True despair :(

It usually goes 25%->33%->40%->50%->66%->75%->80%->are you ever going to buy this game or what%

ya gotta wait

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I'm pretty sure that Arma III had a bigger potential discount when it showed up at the community voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom