• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventara

And what happened to the truce? Did red backstab everyone?

Rules were changed where the top 3 groups win instead, which put a kink in whatever plan reddit had.
And yeah, Red had no incentive to follow through once they won their 2nd day.

Divius

im still waiting for a talented gaffer to shop Laharl's face onto Wayne Brady here

waynebrady2.gif

would make my day
I tried

i44zSOO970FsU.gif

yogloo

I kept missing the community vote because I was asleep. My vote could have been the one to turn the tide for ikaruga. For shame.

MadGear

It's like the Princess Maker games (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Maker) where you balance your Princess' schedule and choices, building and balancing her stats - which affects story progression. It's more unforgiving than Princess Maker though because your Princess constantly ends up dying.

You'll be seeing this screen a lot:

lltq_3.png

I am "ashamed" to admit but I never heard of Princes Maker before :D

Thanks guys, but it seems I'm not the type who would enjoy calling down a queen (cant get this picture of a Titanfall Mod out of my head) ... despite always wanting to be a princess/queen ;)

First purchase, I grabbed Trine 2 Complete Story. I'm planning on playing locak coop in the living room using Steam In House Streaming. Did I do good GAF?

Chariot

Just a quick reminder for those who were not blessed by Mokoi yet
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Long Live the Queen -- MB-B171E2C962F62C77 - Taken by PriitV. 56 entrants total.

t1403871036z1.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I will also praise the Rhaknar. He messaged me earlier finally figuring out that I'm AestheticGamer on Steam (as that's what more people know me as off GAF), and out of the blue gifted me Batman Origins. I like paying back kindness, and makes me happy to see him giving lots of GAF members love.

Videospel

When trading, is there any way to check if a game really is ROW or do you have to take the trader's word for it?

Also, do you always get an extra summer card if you contributed points that day, even if your team doesn't win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom