• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohoXD123

When trading, is there any way to check if a game really is ROW or do you have to take the trader's word for it?

Also, do you always get an extra summer card if you contributed points that day, even if your team doesn't win?

Should say it near the title if it's RU or something before you click "confirm" in the trading box.

Salsa

so if I end up getting this game; what do you guys think is the best way to block people the view from my monitor in the ocasion they stand behind me and see what I'm doing? Just regular cardboard?

KiraFA37

Just a quick reminder for those who were not blessed by Mokoi yet

AND I JUST BOUGHT IT! Jokes on you since I'll be able to play it now instead of waiting an hour.

Additional damage done during the morning sales:
  • Alice Madness Returns
  • Long Live The Queen

NnFDbFX.png

You better not take away that System Shock 2 discount from me, Steam community!
For ONCE, vote the right way, please!

Oh please!

tumblr_mi69m76pkl1rzmo0qo1_500.gif

Darkroronoa

Bought long live the queen, could not resist, also lots of my friends bought it as well.

Lets raise a glass to the prosperity of the queen and the anime style games :p

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
tell me why should I care about this queens longevity

I don't own it, but that's certainly the price

I vaguely recall someone mention FTL as a reference point a few months back

Enough to stir my interest at this point

Game is pretty amusing so far, my queen is a spoiled sociopath and I've managed to foil most assassination attempts so far. ALL SHALL PERISH

hohoXD123

so if I end up getting this game; what do you guys think is the best way to block people the view from my monitor in the ocasion they stand behind me and see what I'm doing? Just regular cardboard?

A quick alt+tab into a window with redtube should do it, they'll be able to understand that more.

Aside from Dynasty Warriors 8 I should really get Long Live the Queen huh? I've been wanting to for quite a while now though never got around to it :( Looks like I have to run to my bank again and stock up my Paypal or get a Paysafecard...

biocat

I can't make myself excited for Long Live the Queen just because it's a non-Japan made "Japanese" game. I can understand the desire to make something in the genre the studio obviously must love, but coming from my perspective as a person in Japan who usually plays Japanese games in Japanese, it feels a little strange. It's probably a good game, though. I'm just weird.

drgambit

Banned
yes, and that would be handy as then I could buy from the Japanese store too (my wife would prefer it in Japanese language if possible)

Excellent, have your wife search for 'otome' in the app store and prepare to not see her for weeks on end... Don't know about any japanese language ones, but there are lots of them...

Chariot

Where is the guy with the Crash avatar that complained yesterday out of nowhere about anime? I want to see his reaction now.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
You know, there's been some mysterious missing games from the dailies and flashes. I mean, we're two days away from encore day, and there's been some mission obvious exclusions.

Such as...

1284784781567.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom