• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Nice community choice, got some of the Sleeping Dogs DLC.

aku:jiki

so if I end up getting this game; what do you guys think is the best way to block people the view from my monitor in the ocasion they stand behind me and see what I'm doing? Just regular cardboard?
You can buy these little plastic sheets that are like sunglasses, so your screen can only be seen from straight behind you and it looks black from all other angles. If you put on a large sombrero, of which I assume you have many, no one can see what's up.

The problem is that you will still know.

Jacqli

I think I have bought five games so far... I should stay away from steam and this thread because Long Live The Queen purchase is your fault, guys.

drgambit

Banned
You know, there's been some mysterious missing games from the dailies and flashes. I mean, we're two days away from encore day, and there's been some mission obvious exclusions.

Such as...

1284784781567.gif

HO!

kiyomi

Consensus seems to be that GoTY edition is the way to go. Supposedly Knife and Witches are both worth it.
I only have the base game, and it's gonna stay that way until they discount that DLC a bit more than they've been doing sadly. Steam really sucks when it comes to DLC discounts vs. GOTY versions. I feel like I'm often getting screwed for just owning base games.

GOTYE.

Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore witches are very much worth it and are part of the story/world. Trials of Dunwall is great fun too if you like the mechanics.

Thanks!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Raccetear is amazing

Also get off my fucking store if you cant afford my items

Salsa

Recettear is not on sale much cause the dev regretted the shit out of their first big sale. They made a statement akin to that and it wasn't that cheap again for quite a while.

Arthea

Recettear is amazing, it's a pity, we had no flash with it, I would give it away again. If it is a game for everyone, it's Recettear (><)

Chariot

think it wasn't far from EA's devaluating IP talk. they basically went too cheap too fast and didn't maximize profit, ho!
Now I would like to see a Steammod for Reccetear. Where you Moe Gabe and tries to collect and sell games, with hunderts of thousands of people coming that they can't afford this and that they need sales.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Alright, I used the M&M's money to get LLTQ and Danmaku Unlimited 2. Here's hoping everything goes well. :lol

And boy...I had wanted Crimzon Clover, but it was too expensive. But Danmaku Unlimited 2 is a preeeeetty good substitute, let me tell you.

Cerity

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Endless Space Gold -- MB-BDB1EFF4347BF526 - Taken by Servizio. 17 entrants total.
Long Live the Queen -- MB-D1012E5F1DBD0654 - Taken by mrklaw. 21 entrants total.
Banished -- MB-11A751E8079A667B - Taken by Poetic. 90 entrants total.

t1403870886z1.png

Last plug afore I hit the sack I think. Good luck gais.

Been playing some Remember Me, downsampled from 4k, fov fix and film grain removed. Game looks much, much better than I remember. The fov fix makes the climbing sections so much more interesting. Shame it fucks up the hud when I use with GeDoSaTo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom