• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

allansm

Why have Anno 1404 and Red Faction Guerilla been removed from Steam, I want to buy them :(

Ubisoft refused to patch the steam version of Anno 1404, so they removed the game from the store until the patch is released. I really doubt the game will come back, it's been close to two years since they removed it. At least I was lucky to get it during the 2010 winter sale.

DagsJT

Surprised Galactic Civ 2 hasn't come up yet, still time though. I'm sure it was on sale recently but I couldn't pick it up at the time.

They really are determined to milk ARMA II and the add-on needed to play Day Z for all its worth aren't they.

Without Day Z, that would/should be much less...

I think last sale or sale before it went down to 75% off. Wish I would of known how amazing this mod would have become. Aww I have to go for abit now. 229 Posts almost a member.

Mordeccai

More friends for everyone! Would like it if people could add me, only have three of my real buddies on my profile and gaf is basically my second home.

If I could get an invite to the steam gaf group I would be grateful as well!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mordeccai

RPG_Fanatic said:
So it is that time of year.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RPG_Fanatic/

I would appreciate it if someone could invite me into the Neogaf Group.

Also, since I'm feeling generous. The first person to quote this with a list of game(s) whose total cost is $15 or less will get that list gifted to them.

ARMA II combined ops please!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Anyone else like me, always curious about the Elder Scrolls games, but never played/brought any of them?

BiggNife

Why would you even play the Adventure games? They.....didn't age well

Nostalgia, mostly

Trust me, I am very aware that neither SA has aged well (especially SA1, ugh) but I have such fond memories of playing SA2Battle on the gamecube when I was 12. That shit blew my mind as a kid.

dani_dc

fffff I know Sonic Adventure 2 kinda sucks but five dollars ffffffff

That's the price the game has been the entire sale.

In fact all the Sonic games cost the same price right now as they did since the start of the sale.

I would wait, I imagine 50% off the franchise is a mistake.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so, is it just me or are the Sonic games not discounted at all from where they were a day ago?

zychi

Banned
all of the cod map packs, have they ever been cheaper? are they worth picking up? i have all the cods, but i never purchased the map packs on pc.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I believe Amazon are running a Sonic deal tomorrow?

Dreamcast Pack _-_4.99
Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack _-_4.875
Dreamcast Pack _-_4.99
Sega Action Only Pack _-_19.9329
Sega Arcade Collection _-_13.7885
Sonic Action Pack _-_24.768
Football Manager 2013 _-_19.99
Sega Action only pack _-_19.9329
Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack _-_4.875
Sonic Action Pack _-_24.768
Sega Arcade Collection _-_13.7885
Total War Bundle + Viking + TW Battles _-_21.7395
Total War Bundle + Viking + TW Battles _-_21.7395

Copy and paste job.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Its the other way around. Daily offering more of a discount than its flash sale counterpart.

Thanks. For some reason I remember the first sale with flash sales, having better flash sale discounts than the dailies.

Petrie

Banned
So it is that time of year.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RPG_Fanatic/

I would appreciate it if someone could invite me into the Neogaf Group.

Also, since I'm feeling generous. The first person to quote this with a list of game(s) whose total cost is $15 or less will get that list gifted to them.

Just in case the non-list above gets disqualified!

FTL
Half minute hero

1 item is not a list!

lol

Want them. Can't bring myself to buy them.

Who am I kidding, I'm gonna buy FTL the second it hits daily.

Not a list!

:p

Cheddahz

Banned
Like Cheddaz said, neither Sonic Adventure game has aged very well

The Sonic/Shadow levels have their moments but Tails/Eggman stages are kinda dull and Rouge/Knuckles levels are about as fun as smashing your head against a wall

I'll admit, I had fun with SA1 back when it was released on X360, but god, those Cat levels.......

More friends for everyone! Would like it if people could add me, only have three of my real buddies on my profile and gaf is basically my second home.

If I could get an invite to the steam gaf group I would be grateful as well!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mordeccai

Friend Invitation sent. You will be receiving your gift shorty after you accept. Have a happy holiday.

Edit: Looks like sending the friend request is enough to be added to the gifting list. ARMA II gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom