• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steven King's IT gets another TV movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattergen

"Variety reports that the WB network has set up a new division to develop and produce original movies, one of which will be a new televersion of Stephen King's IT. Previously turned into a two-part 1990 movie by ABC and director Tommy Lee Wallace, the novel will be adapted this time by Peter Filardi, who scripted the just-aired SALEM'S LOT (review) two-parter for TNT; this IT will reportedly cram King's massive book into a single two-hour movie. Warner Bros. TV will also produce; no other talent or an airdate have been announced."- Fangoria

Source

Well... the new Salem's Lot flick wasn't half bad. I only caught the last hour or so of it, but I found it to be ok. But then I'm still like... WTF WHY WTF WHY. The first IT was a bang up job, bad acting but scary as hell (the end sucked though).

Ok, yeah. I've made up my mind. WTF WHY!!!

Pattergen

ballhog said:
It couldn't be worse than the first one. That pun was not intentional, by the way.

Well. About half of the first movie was awful, the scenes when they are adults. The scenes when they are kids is pretty scary stuff though.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Kid sees monster
Titles
(commercial)
Childhood friends
Clown
(commercial)
terror maybe
(commercial)
something they made up for the movie
adults
(commercial)
Suicide
Lets stop IT!
maybe not a spider

fin

ohamsie

Will it have the hot underage sex scene in the sewers that was in the book? Or how about that scene where those two dudes were in a junkyard and the one tries to jerk the other one off?

Why is Stephen King such a perv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom