• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Still selling my TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in a relatively new 27 inch dynaflat samsung? Tell me now! money sooner than later would be best for me right now ;P

Chony

I live in washington as well. Is it HD? I have to buy a car though... Depends on the asking price.

Is this your model? :

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1077626340538&skuId=6407836&type=product

6407836_ra.jpg

border

Go find a local buyer. I don't think anyone is going to pay shit for a used TV that will probably cost more than $75 to ship someplace.

B'z-chan

Banned
How about 60 bucks plus shipping. I need a new tv mines going out and i'm gonna go nuts just give us the model details it aint that hard MAF to at least get a pic and specs you know. So we know what it is your selling.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
How about a ziplock back of my jizz and a poo-stained pair of underwear briefs? +shipping of course.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
A model number would facilitate a whole lot don't you think?

its pretty much whats posted above, but its not HD. It has component inputs, composite, coax. Bought it like 8 months ago for 350.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Why won't you give out the model number? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

akascream

Banned
I'm sick of these "Im selling x" threads. It's obvious you're just a book fanboy that never owned a TV in the first place. wtf.

border

The model number is most likely somewhere on the television....probably next to the serial number and other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom