• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Strange bathroom question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dem

So I just went to the bathroom at work... and when I walk in I notice that the janitor lady is in there. Am I supposed to take a leak with her in there?? Is she supposed to leave?? Am I supposed to wait?? Isnt she supposed to clean the bathroom AFTER work??

I'm suprised this has never come up in my life before.. =\

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
You could have used a stall. If she didn't ask you to wait, she should have probably left, unless you were giving her some signals.

I've got an important bathroom question too.
Does anyone else rate public bathrooms that they use? I've started working on a website, and I'm thinking of adding a list of the best (cleanliness, size, acces without being a paying customer)restrooms in NYC. If it does well, I'll go to Zagat with my idea.

miyuru

Sactown said:
You could have used a stall. If she didn't ask you to wait, she should have probably left, unless you were giving her some signals.

I've got an important bathroom question too.
Does anyone else rate public bathrooms that they use? I've started working on a website, and I'm thinking of adding a list of the best (cleanliness, size, acces without being a paying customer)restrooms in NYC. If it does well, I'll go to Zagat with my idea.

Nice, I'll check out all the ladies' bathrooms for ya.

thomaser

Harrods in London has the finest public restrooms I've ever had the pleasure to use. So shiny and clean and nice. There's even a table with free eau-de-cologne-samples, and an eagle-eyed attendant who hurries over to polish away the tiniest of stains after you're done with what you had to do.

There's also a super-secret restroom that's even shinier than the rest, but nobody's allowed to use it except an old caretaker, who has possession of the only keys to the room. I saw that on Discovery Channel, actually.

luxsol

dem said:
So I just went to the bathroom at work... and when I walk in I notice that the janitor lady is in there. Am I supposed to take a leak with her in there?? Is she supposed to leave?? Am I supposed to wait?? Isnt she supposed to clean the bathroom AFTER work??
At my school, if a janitor is cleaning (or whatever) the bathroom of his/her opposite sex they have to put a a "Bathroom is closed for cleaning" sign out front.
Just do your business if you don't mind having someone watch you or listening outside the stall.

dem said:

I'm suprised this has never come up in my life before.. =\

What would you have done if you were George Castanza?

Hooker

Heh, once you're used to concert, festivals, hell, even some bars. None of that crap can freak you out.

If I really have to take a leak, nothing can stop me. Taking a shit is another story though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom