• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Straylight Run: The Needles The Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
i84135thctt.jpg

Now, there is no reason for you to not buy this CD: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8360668&st=straylight+run&type=product&id=1643878

Best Buy is selling it for $9.99, and it has two free bonus tracks!

Vocals 8.25
Musicianship 8.75
Lyrics 8.5
Production 7.75
Creativity 8.5
Lasting Value 9.25
Reviewer Tilt 9
Final Verdict: 86%
A Review

For you those uninitiated: Allmusic Page

For those who first need a listen:
PureVolume Songs
MySpace Songs

First link has some of their older stuff, 2nd has some of their new stuff.

Any fans?

Trevelyan

Banned
The last song on their myspace page is simply incredible. The progression and melody line is haunting and giving my goosebumps. I'm so happy John Nolan broke of TBS and formed Straylight Run.

Sumidor

Trevelyan said:
The last song on their myspace page is simply incredible. The progression and melody line is haunting and giving my goosebumps. I'm so happy John Nolan broke of TBS and formed Straylight Run.

Indeed. I listen to that song almost daily still. Sadly I haven't found a single other song from them that I really enjoy. I'll pick this cd up tomorrow and hopefully it'll be good.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Trevelyan said:

Did you like the whole Prepare To Be Wrong EP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom