• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelish

are we expecting another update file to drop tomorrow or is the latest update the only thing that i have to download to get alex & store tomorrow?

Mizerman

Capcom needs to improve communication skills, simple Google searches does not lead to a character release date

like Alex says in 3rd Strike "weak"

March they said, March they said. LOL the freakin last day of the month, not even a Tuesday

1) They announced the release day since last week. If you weren't around when that happened, that's your problem.

2) They said March. They never said which date in that month that Alex was going to come out. As long as Alex came out during March, they didn't lie. Just like the remaining five characters for this year.

Why cant we filter lobby region? Why when do tou enter a lounge, you jump instantly to spectator? Why not give you the decision? Jumping to spectator to a lounge on the other side of the planet, wait for another loading screen before quiting.....
Damn so many things worked fine in SSF4...

Quesa

1cf887778f.jpg
This isn't technically true, right? I feel like this implies that even if you land a single hit before the CA, it will do 50% damage, no? I wonder if newer players will misread this.

Edit: I know what they're trying to say (even at max scaling CA will do 50% damage), but I just think it's poorly worded.

Yeesh, only 1000 FM for completing all 10 character trials. Not that they were super difficult, certainly nowhere near the Blazblue ones for instance, but still. I was really hoping for more as a Necalli main. Pretty much every combo it taught me was off a jump-in or crush counter. Teach me other ways to get in, Capcom!

?

I've been getting 3000 per character and 5000exp which is usually enough to get an additional 2-3000 fm off level ups.

Hex

Banned
Can anyone offer some training tips that will produce results? I'm not new to SF just competitive play, and I'm not too sure what I should be doing in training mode.

In training mode I:
A:do each move over and over from the left side and right side constantly, a hundred times easy until I can do them without dropping.
Depending on who I am playing, Hado, shoryu, canon spike, canon drill.
B:Use the lines on the floor to know the spacing for ever move you have intimately.
Go back to A
C:pick a target combo, practice it from each side over and over until you can do it without dropping it constantly.
D: Set the dummy to block all, practice hit confirms
E: Set the Dummy to jump at you, with the move of your choice and practice anti airs.
This is key.

Play someone. Do not worry about winning. Your goal is to hit your target combo. Hit your anti airs. Hit your moves consistantly.
IF you win great, but do not even think or care about it.

Go back and repeat but use a different combo.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";199539356]youtube juicebox footsies[/QUOTE]

Good call.
Plus Juice will play with you on stream and give you a great run down of the fight and pointers.
Really down to earth and helpful.

J-Skee

Can’t win consistently with Ken man...

Think I need a new main, he is just too momentum heavy, almost seems like Ken play style is based off comebacks.

Might have to join the loathsome Karin army -_-

Karin has been my main since she was introduced in the betas. I love her. She's a rush down character that requires a little technique because of how her moves link. But recently during Easter with my family, I discovered my love for Bison, so I think I'm gonna take him online for a few matches & see how I fare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom