• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this wasn't posted yet.

Ceuo3PbWwAAckvS.jpg

Well of course.

About how many hours, total, did you spend on this?
Umm... maybe 45 minutes recording footage, 15 transferring it to my Macbook for editing, an hour and a half editing and then like 2 minutes for the thumbnail?

So 2-3 hours, maybe a bit more including planning and set up.

Messiah

So can you actually use Alex in Ranked and shit already if you unlocked him through messing with the PC files?

I feel like this is going to be an issue for Capcom once they start charging real money for this stuff.

For what it's worth the streamer said he didn't mess with the files but used some other exploit that according to him is also doable on PS4. Looks more like a hole in their system Capcom needs to fix.

Astral

I'm sure this has been answered already but where's the store? Is it releasing tomorrow with Alex? I wanna buy costumes already.

Tirael

The combos were great, the snap zooms or whatever were just like Capcom uses. Felt really professional. I would almost say you showed too many moves, but hey, it's better for TOO MUCH info rather than NONE.
lol Capcpom

The combos were great, the snap zooms or whatever were just like Capcom uses. Felt really professional. I would almost say you showed too many moves, but hey, it's better for TOO MUCH info rather than NONE.
lol Capcpom
Heh, I didn't know what was too much and too little so I thought a little over a minute runtime would suit it.

Thanks again everyone :) feelsgoodman

mbpm1

How hilarious it would be if Capcom was planning on releasing the trailer with the alex release tomorrow

by that i mean get rekt capcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom