• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotia

Banned
I mean... you can take the literal 15 minutes to beat the story modes and have enough FM to get both.

I'm talking about Ninja Nash and Dad Ken. They're most likely premium which means we can't get them without Zenny and Zenny isn't going to be ready for a while. Now you see my problem.

Sheroking

I'm talking about Ninja Nash and Dad Ken. They're most likely premium which means we can't get them without Zenny and Zenny isn't going to be ready for a while. Now you see my problem.

If they were premium, I don't think they would be in the store right now.

Then again, Capcom gonna Capcom.

Scotia

Banned
If they were premium, I don't think they would be in the store right now.

Then again, Capcom gonna Capcom.

That's what I thought, but a video I found earlier today had pictures of all the things coming out in the shop tomorrow and all the premium costumes were included, which means either Capcom are going to dangle that shit in front of us for months or we can get them regardless of Zenny issues. Probably the former.

That's fucking stupid. I only want Ken and Nash's costumes and I have to wait for Capcom to get their shit together?

Jesus.

I know it's lame, I want MiKAWWW as well. But I'd rather they get the store where real money is involved right before they start throwing it at us.

Granted, this is something they should have down already. But it's all cosmetic stuff, you know?

Scotia

Banned
http://youtu.be/35Lq4ztbicA

Here's the video I was talking about. It shows all the thumbnails for what's going in the shop tomorrow. I don't get why the premium costumes would be included unless Capcom are being assholes and waving them in front of our faces.

Faithless

Does your location on the world map mean anything?

Meaning: I live in California, but my location on the world map in the battle screen is the midwest/Chicago. It also displays the incorrect time. Is that where my server is located?

Here's the video I was talking about. It's shows all the thumbnails for what's going in the shop tomorrow. I don't get why the premium costumes would be included unless Capcom are being assholes and waving them in front of our faces.

The data was included in the patch, the files are there but they won't unlock it until the Zenny store launches. Whether it'll be accessible or not until then, don't know.

Shito

Here's the video I was talking about. It's shows all the thumbnails for what's going in the shop tomorrow. I don't get why the premium costumes would be included unless Capcom are being assholes and waving them in front of our faces.
No, it shows items that CAN go online in the shop.
It's not because someone hacked those files that it's a guarantee all of them will show up tomorrow.
Those costumes are more than likely premium costumes, and it's safe to assume we won't see them in the shop until the zenny functionality is working.

Later, after I'm done being butthurt lol. I play so sloppy when I'm pissed, so I gradually get more and more bad in Ranked if I'm having a bad day.

Something like 4 or 5 hours later is what I meant.

I think the fact it could take months for Zenny to work and as a result could take months before we can buy these costumes is what's annoying me the most.

Do you honestly think I didn't know that?

You seem agitated.

Whales

Banned
I think the fact it could take months for Zenny to work and as a result could take months before we can buy these costumes is what's annoying me the most.

I wouldn't worry about that. Capcom ain't gonna let that zenny system not work for a few months, it's a pretty big part of profits for them

Scotia

Banned
I wouldn't worry about that. Capcom ain't gonna let that zenny system not work for a few months, it's a pretty big part of profits for them

It was the part of the patch/Alex release date notes that said something along the lines of:

"This system will apply to all DLC characters until Zenny is implemented..."

Implies that it could take at least a month until Zenny works.

Coda

Anyone know if the Shop will be up at midnight tonight or will it be at some point in the day tomorrow? Wanna get them titles, colors and costumes.

KingBroly

Banned
Capcom probably needs to put 15-20 more people on the game to catch up. At the rate Capcom is pushing back stuff, I wouldn't expect Story Mode until September.

Capcom probably needs to put 15-20 more people on the game to catch up. At the rate Capcom is pushing back stuff, I wouldn't expect Story Mode until September.

1. They went on a hiring spree close to the end of the year, and are still hiring ppl AFAIK. I imagine they must've gotten some last minute funding from somewhere, as Capcom's issue stem from a very limited budget.

2. Not all content is being done linearly. SP content is likely in a different stage of development than content that is done over their network. Since most of their network services are done via an outsourced shop (a Korean studio), and since their SP campaign is being done in-house, I don't really see why they would miss.

I don't think so. You have to buy zenny then buy things from the shop with zenny or FM as I understand it. This is why Alex and any other character are "free" until the zenny thing is worked out.
Hopefully they won't do it dirty like the old Xbox Live and make you buy Zenny packs in amounts that aren't evenly divisible by the item prices.

You just know they will, though.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
That feel when a dude thinks he's cute after winning the first game and then catches a foot between his cheeks and RQ's at the end of the third game. I love the runback option. Shout out to TheRealVinsanity, yet another gold fraud that RQ's in casuals.

Whales

Banned
Lol so i've been training for quite awhile now, and I used to only join battle lounges made by Super or Ultra bronze people ( so people close to my lp)

And then today i'm like '' Yeah, it's about time to join some silver lobbies now, i'm ready''

Then I got fucking stunned and destroyed for 4 consecutive rounds.

My ass is going back to ultra bronze only lobbies... lmao

chronosic

Sooooooo, Karin trial #6, what button do I press for tenko fastest, fierce?
And can I just do any and strength kick for the start ups? Frustrating.

Shito

Don't know if this was already posted, but:

UKKroRk.jpg

Lol so i've been training for quite awhile now, and I used to only join battle lounges made by Super or Ultra bronze people ( so people close to my lp)

And then today i'm like '' Yeah, it's about time to join some silver lobbies now, i'm ready''

Then I got fucking stunned and destroyed for 4 consecutive rounds.

My ass is going back to ultra bronze only lobbies... lmao

Story of my life. They come in to test labwork and we're the rats. heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom