• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so i've been training for quite awhile now, and I used to only join battle lounges made by Super or Ultra bronze people ( so people close to my lp)

And then today i'm like '' Yeah, it's about time to join some silver lobbies now, i'm ready''

Then I got fucking stunned and destroyed for 4 consecutive rounds.

My ass is going back to ultra bronze only lobbies... lmao

Lose until you win

Moaradin

All the Gold players are rage quitting on me today.

And I just noticed they changed the Rage Quit notification. It just goes straight to the menu instead of bringing up the full screen thing.

Durden77

Don't know if this was already posted, but:

So it should be up around 1pm east?

Well at least they're not doing it right in the middle of the fucking day. But I'll be at work anyway so I can't play until 8.

I hate being a productive member of society.

Smo21

Sooooooo, Karin trial #6, what button do I press for tenko fastest, fierce?
And can I just do any and strength kick for the start ups? Frustrating.

You can use any strength. The trick is to hit the punch on the 1st frame possible. You know you got it If it launches higher. If you do it I'm training it will do more damage so that's a way to check your timing.

You haven't even gotten to the frustrating part. The Orochi is tricky.

Sooooooo, Karin trial #6, what button do I press for tenko fastest, fierce?
And can I just do any and strength kick for the start ups? Frustrating.

It doesn't matter what strength kick you use for Tenko. Someone replied to me that it doesn't matter for the Orochi followup, either.

edit: beaten

You can use any strength. The trick is to hit the punch on the 1st frame possible.

You haven't even gotten to the fruatraiting part. The Orochi is tricky.

Yeah, man. I'm having trouble with this, too. But SFV trials are seriously cake compared to SF4's.

Ugh I don't mind other people using my things at all as long as they're credited. I would do the copyright thing but it says that my full name and email address will be send to that uploader and like... not that bothered over 1k views lol

if it gets more I will. Thanks for the help guys.

Scotia

Banned
I'm surprised at all the people in this thread and the other threads still thinking we're getting a trailer for Alex. Like, he comes out tomorrow. The time for a trailer was fucking weeks ago.

I'm surprised at all the people in this thread and the other threads still thinking we're getting a trailer for Alex. Like, he comes out tomorrow. The time for a trailer was fucking weeks ago.

xbVyOw0.png

It's trivially easy to file a DMCA takedown.

Report > infringes my rights > copyright > etc
I tweeted him lol but if he doesn't respond or do anything I'll just do that. I really don't mind people making gifs, screenshots, slicing it together in other videos etc, especially if they give credit, but just straight up re-uploading with my 3 second intro cut and no attribution is scummy. :p

It's not even like I'm missing out on ad revenue or anything, my YouTube isn't monetised. It's purely a respect thing :p

Mediking

I tweeted him lol but if he doesn't respond or do anything I'll just do that. I really don't mind people making gifs, screenshots, slicing it together in other videos etc, especially if they give credit, but just straight up re-uploading with my 3 second intro cut and no attribution is scummy. :p

It's not even like I'm missing out on ad revenue or anything, my YouTube isn't monetised. It's purely a respect thing :p

You're in the right. Don't feel ashamed. Don't feel like the bad guy.

You're in the right. Don't feel ashamed. Don't feel like the bad guy.
I don't need one anyway. He comes out tomorrow and I've got yours to watch
Aw :) I'm still holding out hope tho tbh. Want to see what they do with it :p
Watermark it next time?

Oh my GOD, I can't believe that Birdie costume
Yeah Birdie sure is something. And I don't believe in watermarks cus I think they're ugly.

it's the Hot Ryu situation all over again LOL

Sheroking

Pikachuakuma is a well known 3S player and content creator named J.R Rodriguez. If you contacted him via his twitter page or youtube channel, I'm sure he'd take it down or at the very last, accredit you.

The trend of people pilfering GAF's most creative and not crediting them, particularly you Garrett, is getting a little troublesome.

qcf x2

It's Capcom. They will probably do a trailer after he releases, then one or 2 posters will say "see, you got a trailer but I bet people still complain (about ragequits, disconnects in general, inability to filter by connection strength in battle lounge, shoddy production values, etc)."

Pikachuakuma is a well known 3S player and content creator named J.R Rodriguez. If you contacted him via his twitter page or youtube channel, I'm sure he'd take it down or at the very last, accredit you.

The trend of people pilfering GAF's most creative and not crediting them, particularly you Garrett, is getting a little troublesome.

Max lifted Hawke's shit for his Twitter. Like seriously dude? You post here.

Scotia

Banned
It's Capcom. They will probably do a trailer after he releases, then one or 2 posters will say "see, you got a trailer but I bet people still complain (about ragequits, disconnects in general, inability to filter by connection strength in battle lounge, shoddy production values, etc)."

There was a guy in Garret's fan trailer thread who had a go at people because we didn't 'respect Capcom, the makers of all the content' lmfao.

omg lmao

Btw someone was saying all the audio in my Alex trailer is in the left channel? But I tested it with headphones and it wasn't... Can anyone confirm?

Sheroking

Gotta be honest: Don't like the ranked rematch option.

I always grant rematches, but I think half the time, a lower ranked person beating me will run with the points. That's frustrating. Force the 2/3 or leave at FT1 IMO.

I listened to it with headphones and it was fine. Played through both channels no problem.
Same tbh. Guess their headphones are fucked :p
Gotta be honest: Don't like the ranked rematch option.

I always grant rematches, but I think half the time, a lower ranked person beating me will run with the points. That's frustrating. Force the 2/3 or leave at FT1 IMO.
Yeah it seems like a very strange decision to do it like that. imo if you rematch it should lock into 2/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom