• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Ugh, the game keeps disconnecting me from matches now. I had just won a match against a Nash and it disconnected right as I was about to be rewarded points. And now, it disconnected right after I lost a round against a Bison.

This sucks.

Rektash

Ugh, the game keeps disconnecting me from matches now. I had just won a match against a Nash and it disconnected right as I was about to be rewarded points. And now, it disconnected right after I lost a round against a Bison.

This sucks.

Same thing just happened to me as well. Servers seem to be acting up.

DoT2

Just had an ultra gold gief player rage quit at the end of the match, fuck that pisses me off. Woulda earned a lot of points too.

FluxWaveZ

Just had an ultra gold gief player rage quit at the end of the match, fuck that pisses me off. Woulda earned a lot of points too.

Servers are acting up; definitely possible it wasn't an RQ.

Edit: Haha, just saw Necalli's story mode costume for the first time. Interesting design...

Xeteh

My god you guys were serious about Karin's trial number 6. Shit was really painful, managed to luck it out after a zillion tries. I don't even understand what was so hard about it, retrospectively.

Its the just frame Tenko (which by itself isn't hard but in a combo becomes tricky) in to the fastest possible Orochi. It destroyed my soul.

El Sloth

Banned
I know Alex is just doing squats in his win animation, but I like to think it's him aggressively teabagging his opponent. Channeling Jerk Alex's win quotes

FluxWaveZ

I know Alex is just doing squats in his win animation, but I like to think it's him aggressively teabagging his opponent. Channeling Jerk Alex's win quotes

I think his win animation looks pretty dumb. So does Mika's; I have no idea what the hell Nadeshiko is doing.

JP

Did people ever find out about the Season Pass for people who bought the game using a PSN account that was different to the one the play the game on? I thought maybe we'd know now that the shop has been added? I'm not willing to spend money on it until I know it's going to be of use to me.

Thanks.
Sorry to mention this again but I'm desperate to buy the season pass now.

Has anybody actually done this using two accounts?

Xeteh

I think his win animation looks pretty dumb. So does Mika's; I have no idea what the hell Nadeshiko is doing.

Yeah, it is super weird to me. Mika gives that look of "Dude, stop. That shit hurts" and then they do the 80s sitcom jump and freeze frame.

I still don't know what mika says when she activates super

I can barely hear her talk. Laura's is the one that confuses me.

"A misfit time"? It sounds like nonsense to me.

Mupod

I only did casuals yesterday but almost everybody stayed for the full set. How's everyone's experience in ranked? Do people stay for the full 2-3 matches often? I feel like I vastly prefer getting the set of 3 and I get a lot more 'game time' since I don't have to wait as long.

I don't really care about points but I guess I should probably try and get out of super bronze someday.

Rektash

Rematch feature is like the best thing that could have happened to this game(me). I am doing a hundred times better in a best of three setting.

Durden77

Sure thing. I'll edit them in here once I look'm up.

HP: 10 Startup, -3 on block
HK: 17 Startup, -4 on block
F+HP: 10 Startup, 3 on block
c.MP: 7 Startup, -1 on block

Flash Chop:
LP: 13 Startup, -4 on block
MP: 19 Startup, -4 on block
HP: 25 Startup, -4 on block
EX: 11 Startup, -2 on block

Slash Elbow:
LK: Startup 14, -3 on block
MK: Startup 19, -6 on block
HK: Startup 24, -7 on block
EX: Startup 14, -10 on block

Thank you a ton friend. Sorry I'm at work so I can't respond quickly. Will put this work tonight.

FluxWaveZ

I can barely hear her talk. Laura's is the one that confuses me.

"A misfit time"? It sounds like nonsense to me.

I think it's supposed to be "Punishment time"? But I keep hearing "Honey fruit time~!"

For MIka, it's:

"You're going down! Nadeshiko!"
"Go for it!"
"Deadly! Peach!"

Floor tile Necalli?

Yep, that caught me off-guard in an online match.

Party trick time.

If that's it, his initial assessment of "nonsense" is valid.

Xeteh

Thank you a ton friend. Sorry I'm at work so I can't respond quickly. Will put this work tonight.

No problem!

I think she's saying "Punishment Time!"

Party trick time.

I think it's supposed to be "Punishment time"? But I keep hearing "Honey fruit time~!"

For MIka, it's:

"You're going down! Nadeshiko!"
"Go for it!"
"Deadly! Peach!"

Punishment time? Man, I don't hear that at all.

Mika's makes sense, the first part before Nadeshiko is really hard to hear though.

mollipen

Ce-92YRWsAMDQOf.jpg

That color alt on the right + Laura's chest = me wishing SNK could render 3D Mai properly.

Rematch feature is like the best thing that could have happened to this game(me). I am doing a hundred times better in a best of three setting.

Yeah it's probably the best addition they've made to the game. Not only do I have time to consider what I'm doing wrong and fix it, I get to play more games without so much waiting.

Question 1:
Any way to remap trial reset? I asked before but don't think anyone answered. I use an original Madcatz TE stick, so I don't have a button for RS and I get pretty annoyed after about 100 attempts of having to use the menu to reset the trial...

Question 2:
Are there lists of what characters say for their Japanese voice overs somewhere?
I'd like a better idea of the stuff Ken says... like when you CA, all I can hear is something like "I watched the last mimzy!" :D

Also, thanks for the explanations of "honest" guys... appreciated.
That in mind, who is the most dishonest I could learn to get myself up to gold easily? I'd love to just knock the silver/gold achievements out and not really have much to worry about going forward other than finishing hell/extreme survival at some point.

Skilletor

Nadeshiko is like, "THAT SHIT WAS HYPE!"

Mika is like, "Yeah...yeah... OW, STOP!"

Nadeshiko is then like, "My bad, but I'm so happy for you!"

And Mike retorts, "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Like Jackie in VF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom