• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbpm1

I wonder if this is Abel

12_extrasf5modes01.jpg

Looks like the TF2 soldier

Valve vs Capcom confirmed!

Big Brett

Capcom would be idiotic to not support their #1 competitive game. It's a game with lasting power, luckily. Tourneys like EVO and the rest of the Pro Tour will boost sales I'm sure. It's not really a game that will sell billions on launch.

I'd count on at least 3 seasons. What'd they have for SF4? Super, Ultra, Arcade?

Capcom would be idiotic to not support their #1 competitive game. It's a game with lasting power, luckily. Tourneys like EVO and the rest of the Pro Tour will boost sales I'm sure. It's not really a game that will sell billions on launch.

I'd count on at least 3 seasons. What'd they have for SF4? Super, Ultra, Arcade?

Vanilla, Super, Arcade Edition, AE V.2012 (Was just a balance patch tho), Ultra, PS4 Edition.

So this is a very minor change - Ken OG on left, mine on right - what do you guys think (if you can see it)?
I made his chin less wide at the bottom but made his face in general less puffy, with a slightly stronger jawline.

I don't think it's super obvious but I think it's a small thing that might add to it when I try and fix his eyes + eyebrows. :/

Zerojul

So this is a very minor change - Ken OG on left, mine on right - what do you guys think (if you can see it)?
I made his chin less wide at the bottom but made his face in general less puffy, with a slightly stronger jawline.

I don't think it's super obvious but I think it's a small thing that might add to it when I try and fix his eyes + eyebrows. :/

That's already like 10 times better, especially on the third shot. Great job, as always.

Edzi

They honestly look the same to me, and kinda remind me how Ken actually looks alright in game, just not in the select screen.

Anyone else notice this now that Alex is out?

TMikD8N.png

Super Street Fighter V?
I thought we were only going to have one base version of the game with updates, Capcom? ;)

Neoxon

TMikD8N.png

Super Street Fighter V?
I thought we were only going to have one base version of the game with updates, Capcom? ;)
It's most likely Capcom poking fun at themselves. Capcom already said that they're focusing more on continuous DLC updates for this game rather than Super versions. We may get a Wave 1 Pack disc with all of the 2016 DLC at the end of the year for newbies (same for 2017 onwards), but it most likely won't be anything that early adopters can't obtain via DLC.

HardRojo

I wonder if this is Abel

12_extrasf5modes01.jpg
I remember seeing this pic when people got the game before release. Who's that exactly? Unused model? I've never seem him in actual gameplay.

TMikD8N.png

Super Street Fighter V?
It's always been there IIRC. I don't remember when exactly but someone had already pointed it out. Ono trolling most likely :p though I'm sure we'll see a new release when the game is in a much better shape, but original SFV discs will still be usable. Maybe they'll call it Street Fighter V Season 1 to avoid Super and Ultra.

Neoxon

It's always been there IIRC. I don't remember when exactly but someone had already pointed it out. Ono trolling most likely :p though I'm sure we'll see a new release when the game is in a much better shape, but original SFV discs will still be usable. Maybe they'll call it Street Fighter V Season 1 to avoid Super and Ultra.
That's more-or-less what I'm expecting, though "Street Fighter V: Wave 1" maybe be a more apt name since Capcom's referring to the bunches of DLC as waves.

Kalentan

I feel like every Rashid I go up against only does 2 or 3 of his attacks. He will use the long range torpedo thing, the going from the air down towards you at an angle, and then the wind attack. Oh and sometimes they use their V strike thing.

Tripon

nadeshiko00.jpg

Name: Yamato Nadeshiko
Height: 171cm
Weight: 72kg
Blood type: A
Birthday: July 13
Home Country: Japan
Favorite things: sweets Shiba Inu
Dislikes: ball (not good)

nadeshiko01.jpg

Name: Yasha Nadeshiko
Height: 171cm
Weight: 72kg
Blood type: A
Birthday: July 13
Home Country: Japan
Favorite things: brutality
Dislikes: Rainbow Mika

Nadeshiko going to do a heel turn?

http://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column-99843.html

Kalentan

Also I now have an irrational hatred for any in ranked who effortlessly win and then select Play again. It's like, go fuck off. Prick.

kitzkozan

This is going to be a game easy to recommend if it goes fairly well until they introduce the second season (or whatever they call it). Just having a fix for the RQs, something resembling an arcade mode and a better way in obtaining colors for the various costumes. Everything else will be a nice bonus, including expanding the roster.

Hex

Banned
I remember seeing this pic when people got the game before release. Who's that exactly? Unused model? I've never seem him in actual gameplay.

Probably from the in game asset story mode that is being added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom