• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stupid Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is great. I can't wait until he enters college and he has to encounter gay people during his everyday life. That's gonna be hilarious, "GET THE FUCK AWAY HOMO! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP TO ASHE THIS CLAS I AM GETTING A F IN."

GrEeN89

Banned
Thats funny from a fucking pedifile with a picture of poor little mary kate and that popscile.
Does that turn you on? SEE AFTER A QUESTION.
YOU SICK FUCK she was 5 then and you probably still just have it there because you like five year olds.

Seth C

Dreamfixx said:
Green's just keepin' it real for all of us 16 year-olds on here. Don't hate
rolleyes2.gif

It's cool, dawg. I don't hate. I instigate.

Hey Green - What's your opinion on gay marriage? Should gays be allowed to marry?

Also, are you a member of the high school football team? If you are, can I have your autograph?

GrEeN89

Banned
I am aganist gay marriage I am a homophobic (number 1 reason why I don't like seth)
No football this year , just going to drop that you know maybe take like an after school english class so I can kick seths ass in speaking right.

Ecrofirt

Green, did someone shoot your dog when you were a child? Is that why you're so pissed off at the world?

Here, have some
sheetcake.jpg
and
exn20021220-milk.jpg

GrEeN89

Banned
seth-It's cool, dawg. I don't hate. I instigate
Hey dude just one question where are we on you jumping out that window?
Thats what I am waiting for.

Seth C

GrEeN89 said:
I am aganist gay marriage I am a homophobic (number 1 reason why I don't like seth)
No football this year , just going to drop that you know maybe take like an after school english class so I can kick seths ass in speaking right.

Did the parenthesis make you forget you were typing a sentence and that a sentence would need a period?

GrEeN89

Banned
Your just mad because you relaized you like to fuck little children and all the other fellow fourm mates realize it too so shut your mouth and I WILL BE BACK don't doubt that... I WILL NEVER NOT BE HERE.

GrEeN89

Banned
I am out of here.
Did seth jump out that window?
Will that child fucker ever leave the computer?

I guess I will never find out untill I COME BACK hahaha

You boys are lucky that the internet is protecting you.

belgurdo

Banned
Well, at least this thread beats all of the "WAH WAH TEH VILLAGE SUX its not liek Sithx Seans" topics that have been clogging the first page today

Ecrofirt

Buddy, let me tell you something. Your tough words wouldn't get you anywhere in a fight. Want to find out for yourself? You can find my address in a post I made the other day.

Come on tough guy.

Sriram

Slightly dissapointed that he revealed that he was upset about being banned. You ruined your image dude!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This guy makes me ashamed to be 18. Somebody pass out some chill pills, STAT!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Mods, can we keep him? Please? Maybe for a week or something? 3 days?

Edit - Errgh. Too late.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
This kid makes me happy. I'm only 17, maybe if there are more idiots out there like this kid I'll have a better chance at getting into a good college.

Miguel

GrEeN89 said:
thats really funny, creative also coming from someone who probably wants a peice of seths ass you god damn hom. I hope I don't get baned because this is intertaning considering how much fun it is listening to mr english and his gay assitant homoman.

The fact you replied to me and didn't ignore me like 99.999999% of GAF and the Newbs proves to me that you really are warcock.

ChrisReid

GrEeN89 said:
Thats not bad so the kids were doing something stupid , ITS FUN. Have you ever done anything stupid no because ur probably watching them do stupid things. then I could have tons of cats and look out this door my whole life. GO OUT HELP THEM

You're a joke character, right? There's a difference between carelessly stupid and recklessly idiotic and destructive. There should be much harsher penalties for crimes that take effort to act like a jack ass.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Society said:
Make this guy a mod. He is a far better poster than that creep Drinky Crow.

You don't want to Drinky get into this kind of mode trust me... you don't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom