• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

suggest books (all genres)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

anything from sports to auto-biographies. i'll take fiction into consideration but i'd rather read a book to learn than for the story.

way more

frey.gif

It is an autobiographical account of a kids time spent at a detox clinic and how he didn't accept the rules but learned to recover.

pops619

I know you like baseball... have you read Moneyball?

As far as fiction goes, I really like Stephen King's Dark Tower series and anything by Philip K. Dick.

mac said:
frey.gif

It is an autobiographical account of a kids time spent at a detox clinic and how he didn't accept the rules but learned to recover.
I remember you suggesting this book in an earlier thread so I went out and bought it. I'm only a 1/4 of the way through but it's excellent so far. It kind of disturbs me though because I think the almost the same way that James Frey does.

Joe

moneyball's a good suggestion, i've actually been wanting to read that for a while.

any business suggestions (mainly marketing and/or advertising)??

way more

tree fiddy said:
I remember you suggesting this book in an earlier thread so I went out and bought it. I'm only a 1/4 of the way through but it's excellent so far. It kind of disturbs me though because I think the almost the same way that James Frey does.

If I've reached just one person it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom