• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
What is it then?

Yes, it's supposed to be a romantic comedy. It's not going to be an action show, even though it will clearly have some of those elements. I just don't want people going into the show thinking "yay a battle series by Kyoani" and then get upset when it isn't what they were expecting!

duckroll

Yes, it's supposed to be a romantic comedy. It's not going to be an action show, even though it will clearly have some of those elements. I just don't want people going into the show thinking "yay a battle series by Kyoani" and then get upset when it isn't what they were expecting!

But it's a battle shounen...
in her head!

Narag

Traveling Daru

Pretty great. That's a whole lot of adventure in ten minutes.
Didn't expect such a large passage of time either.

XAid2l.png

firehawk12

Subete no aware
But we already have Akibaranger. :(
Did you write in demanding season 2 yet?!

New Hayate series trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by_fZTYz-ec

For cosmicblizzard. <3
Man, the designs look kind of bad.

Traveling Daru

Pretty great. That's a whole lot of adventure in ten minutes.
Didn't expect such a large passage of time either.
I love how the three of us independently thought this was a moment that was worth capping. We love the sadness. lol

New Hayate series trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by_fZTYz-ec

For cosmicblizzard. <3

Oh hey thanks. I think there are bigger Hayate fans in here though.

Anyway, that doesn't tell us much. I do like the art style they're going with, but I'm more interested in what direction they go with the "plot" and how many characters from beyond where season 2 left off will appear if any. My hype will increase ten-fold if we find out Fumi shows up.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Now I'm really scared of what the new Zettai Karen Children is going to look like.

Don't see what there is to be scared about, ZKC was really ugly, practically anything would be an improvement.

Yes, I'm using the first episode of ZKC to judge the entire series

duckroll

The backgrounds seriously look weird in stills. I don't know why exactly, but they just look bad. In motion it probably looks bad too but it's less noticeable for some reason...

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Does this mean you disagree that the first episode was quite ugly? I really don't see how you can call the male handler dude who controls the lolis anything other than ugly.

ZKC has a somewhat non-traditional and cartoony art style that I really like, character designs included. Between Hayate and ZKC, SynergySP had developed a particular way of adapting source character designs to look cleaner, simpler, and more rounded, which I found to be a pleasing alternative to the standard "style" of the day. I still think it looks great.

iU2lz8Pdv1IVR.gif

I'm ready.

Man, I hate it when kids with those little wheels in their shoes zip past me on the sidewalk. Scares the shit out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom