• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Just get a big dumb drill tattoo on your chest.

Edit: Dat Little Witch Academia avatar tho.

Sword tattoos!

brocklesnar.jpg

All the girls love a big dumb sword tattoo!

I would know how I would deal with children , let alone daughters.
I would probably educate her and make her join a kendo club. Those pre-teen brats would probably get scared of a smart girl that could beat them up.
She would be into anime and video games.

Give her archery lessons too and turn her into Katniss.

If I even had children, especially a daughter, they'll learn the basics of CQC.

I actually want to get the drill necklace and just keep it forever. Steal it you nerd, I'm going to change it within the next five minutes
I shall because I love that fucking movie..not really a movie but still.

Sword tattoos!

brocklesnar.jpg

All the girls love a big dumb sword tattoo!

We shall all burst through the heavens with our big dumb drill tattoos while consuiming raw bacon and children!
I just looked in the mirror and realized I'm dressed like a goddamn lunatic today.

Avant-garde!
Explain to me how you don't just drown in pussy again?

First Hunger Games is an alright book. Didn't care for the second, never read the third. First movie has a lot of shaky cam and tells the story poorly.

Also I think watching Berserk again depressed me more than I expected. I'm gonna go try to collect myself.

As you should be. Because gat damn you look fabulous.

m1gA45F.gif

I don't have my glasses on and they looked like leopard print. I wasn't sure if you were going for the whole metrosexual look

It's not just your eyes, these fuckers look leopard in person, you have to look pretty close to realize they're camo. I actually didn't even realize until I got home with them.

And I'm not going for any specific look, I just grab shit that looks either actually good, or super dumb, then I make style out of that shit thrown together.

m1gA45F.gif

It's not just your eyes, these fuckers look leopard in person, you have to look pretty close to realize they're camo. I actually didn't even realize until I got home with them.

And I'm not going for any specific look, I just grab shit that looks either actually good, or super dumb, then I make style out of that shit thrown together.

Reddit has a good primer on Men's Fashion, should you feel the need to peruse.

This advice goes for everyone who struggles with dressing well.

Reddit has a good primer on Men's Fashion, should you feel the need to peruse.

This advice goes for everyone who struggles with dressing well.

I've read plenty on it, but even with the more money I'll be getting now I'm still on a pretty restrictive clothes budget. I actually have been told I'm very stylish, especially for the amount I can spend on clothes.

I'm secretly super into fashion. I want to be fabulous and one day I will be.

Oberon

Banned
Then turn her into the Boss.

Teach her the basics of CQC!

But what if she doesn't want any of those things? She doesn't like anime, video games or martial arts?
What if she starts hanging out with the wrong poeple, goes to parties all the time, and drops out of school? Or worse,what if she wants to major in psychologie?!
That's all her mothers fault....

But what if she doesn't want any of those things? She doesn't like anime, video games or martial arts?
What if she starts hanging out with the wrong poeple, goes to parties all the time, and drops out of school? Or worse,what if she wants to major in psychologie?!

Don't let Magararardyne hear you.

Raising daughters I can imagine will be frustrating.

Does she have to get a giant snake scar?

Of course not, but she has to be the greatest soldier in the modern era.

m1gA45F.gif

I just roll with the old school look, nice button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up with some nice jeans and my DC's..tends to work well.

demidar

Rad. I died so much on my first playthrough, there was just so much happening on screen! I was also doing co-op, so the frenetic nature was only doubled.

It's very draining on the eyes. Gonna go to sleep within the hour I reckon. So that's an hour to toss bullshit around with you guys.

Oberon

Banned
Don't let Magararardyne hear you.

Raising daughters I can imagine will be frustrating.

Of course not, but she has to be the greatest soldier in the modern era.

I was just joking, and hoped that Pat woud some sort of respond.
Yeah, that won't be too much pressure

I just roll with the old school look, nice button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up with some nice jeans and my DC's..tends to work well.

I did that for awhile, but I like to stand out as much as possible, so I have to find small ways to make generic outfits more ridiculous. The moment I saw these pants I was in love. And they were only $8.

Tako

Lately I've been wearing button up shirts, nice jeans and I roll them up a bit, a cardigan and my vans or whatever slip on shoe that ties in with my outfit. And then it really depends if I wanna wear either my gold or silver ring

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Hey! Psych was one of my majors.

I did that for awhile, but I like to stand out as much as possible, so I have to find small ways to make generic outfits more ridiculous. The moment I saw these pants I was in love. And they were only $8.

I'm pretty limited to what I can wear because of my size, so I just pull off the classy look.

Because I'm a classy motherfucker.

No I'm not.

Lately I've been wearing button up shirts, nice jeans and I roll them up a bit, a cardigan and my vans or whatever slip on shoe that ties in with my outfit. And then it really depends if I wanna wear either my gold or silver ring
I used to have the grunge look back in the day..plaid shirt..ripped jeans and some dirty ass sneakers..can't do it anymore.

8 US Dollars. I got them at the Ross Dress For Less.

I'm pretty limited to what I can wear because of my size, so I just pull off the classy look.

Because I'm a classy motherfucker.

No I'm not.

I run into that problem a lot. Even weight aside I'm also just a big guy, so finding nice jackets and shirts that fit my shoulders is an enormous pain. There's also that bit of self consciousness telling you shit doesn't look good when you're overweight, but you gotta fuck that part out your mind and ignore it, then just wear whatever you want.

Learn to wear shoes. It'll make your classier.

They can dress up jeans.

Shoes are so fucking expensive, it's ridiculous. I usually wear converse, but even on sale they're out of my price range, so I have to get ripoff Walmart kind, and those are pure garbage.

It also sucks, because the bottoms are a really shitty rubber that makes it impossible to dance at the bars wearing them, so I have to wear these tennis shoes that slide real well in order to have any fun while out. It's super unfortunate.

Tako

I used to have the grunge look back in the day..plaid shirt..ripped jeans and some dirty ass sneakers..can't do it anymore.

I used to just wear whatever was clean for a while, then once I hit like 17 i started dressing up really nice. It shows how mature I am
I'm so not mature, shit I have a pikachu pillow and I still freak out over anime. I can go on forever about pokemon

I used to just wear whatever was clean for a while, then once I hit like 17 i started dressing up really nice. It shows how mature I am
I'm so not mature, shit I have a pikachu pillow and I still freak out over anime. I can go on forever about pokemon

I'm the least mature person on earth, I have goddamn Yu-Gi-Oh! sheets and a Digimon blanket on my bed.

Shoes are so fucking expensive, it's ridiculous. I usually wear converse, but even on sale they're out of my price range, so I have to get ripoff Walmart kind, and those are pure garbage.

It also sucks, because the bottoms are a really shitty rubber that makes it impossible to dance at the bars wearing them, so I have to wear these tennis shoes that slide real well in order to have any fun while out. It's super unfortunate.

You have to think of a good pair of shoes as an investment.

Take the monies you spend on video games and put some money into a good, comfortable pair of shoes. Johnston & Murphy, Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Bostonian, even Rockport.

They can elevate everything you wear and make you into a classy mofo.

I wear the same shoes everyday until they're unwearable, so then I buy new ones.

Didn't a friender make a shoes OT?

I've worn shoes since middle school. Every day.

I'm familiar with having to use shoes glue to keep a pair of shoes together for a little whole longer. I'm also familiar with super cheap shoes, like the ones that put leather on the sole.

A good pair of shoes need to not crease too much, yet be super comfortable enough to wear nearly everyday.

If I wasn't the victim of having a wide foot, Id keep the same 2 pairs of shoes and alternate them every other day.

You have to think of a good pair of shoes as an investment.

Take the monies you spend on video games and put some money into a good, comfortable pair of shoes. Johnston & Murphy, Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Bostonian, even Rockport.

They can elevate everything you wear and make you into a classy mofo.

The only game I've bought in the last six months with real money is Mario Kart 8 this morning, money is limited. I do need new shoes, though.

demidar

The only game I've bought in the last six months with real money is Mario Kart 8 this morning, money is limited. I do need new shoes, though.

I thought you got lots of money recently? Surely you can spare $50-150?

I'm not even picky about what I wear. Usually it's just jeans with whatever shirt I can find. Bonus points if it's a game or anime shirt.

Buying shirts is super hard for me, because I'm a small dude in a country full of giants and everything is too big for me. I might as well buy shirts online.

I've been building a nice wardrobe of shirts I can just throw on with little to no thought that look ok. Solid color t-shirts, with unbuttoned button ups in the fall. Jeans, some nice tennis shoes.

Even if it's nothing special, I certainly prefer it to feeling like a slob. My biggest issue is wanting all the nerdy t-shirts ever.

8 US Dollars. I got them at the Ross Dress For Less.

I run into that problem a lot. Even weight aside I'm also just a big guy, so finding nice jackets and shirts that fit my shoulders is an enormous pain. There's also that bit of self consciousness telling you shit doesn't look good when you're overweight, but you gotta fuck that part out your mind and ignore it, then just wear whatever you want.
It's not really that, I'm overweight combine with I'm fucking tall so I usually end up having things be long enough but too small for my gut, or too wide but not tall enough.

Which is why I hate when people clothes shop for me.

Learn to wear shoes. It'll make your classier.

They can dress up jeans.
I wear shoes man. I've got 5 different pairs lol not counting a pair of black dress shoes.

Btw this is why I don't venture outside this thread, you're all the nicest motherfuckers and we go from BestGAF, to LewdGAF, to AnimeGAF, and now to FashionGAF all in the process of 12 hours.

Even if it's nothing special, I certainly prefer it to feeling like a slob. My biggest issue is wanting all the nerdy t-shirts ever.

I am gonna get a couple anime shirts, but I want them to remain downplayed, so it's not just "ANIME!" screaming off my clothes. But I also have to keep them interspersed with cool clothes, like my Wild Turkey Bourbon shirt. Which I totally bought.

Top Bottom