• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I'm looking into shoes, but I don't want to rush into anything.

Don't.

Buy what's comfortable and stylish for your everyday wear.

It doesn't need to be higher priced, just suit the purposes in which you'll wear shoes.

I work in an office. Wearing shoes is habitual for me, which is why being comfortable is important to me. A bad pair of shoes can make the work day seem like hell.

Also, I can't emphasize this enough:

People, learn to iron.

Even an ironed anime shirt looks magnitudes better than the wrinkled button up.

Don't.

Buy what's comfortable and stylish for your everyday wear.

It doesn't need to be higher priced, just suit the purposes in which you'll wear shoes.

I work in an office. Wearing shoes is habitual for me, which is why being comfortable is important to me. A bad pair of shoes can make the work day seem like hell.

I want to get a pair that's everyday use and I've had my eyes on a pair of shoes designed for dancing that would be nice.

I am gonna get a couple anime shirts, but I want them to remain downplayed, so it's not just "ANIME!" screaming off my clothes. But I also have to keep them interspersed with cool clothes, like my Wild Turkey Bourbon shirt. Which I totally bought.
I've been going for the golden rule of it looking good to people who don't know a thing about it.

That said nerd wear is super fucking expensive at around $20 for a low quality shirt. It's fun though.
71vqhnJZSTL._UX385_.jpg

demidar

I've been building a nice wardrobe of shirts I can just throw on with little to no thought that look ok. Solid color t-shirts, with unbuttoned button ups in the fall. Jeans, some nice tennis shoes.

Even if it's nothing special, I certainly prefer it to feeling like a slob. My biggest issue is wanting all the nerdy t-shirts ever.

Was just thinking of douching it up and replacing everything with plaid shirts.

In your defense I had a FMA waller before it fell apart..started alot of conversations with girls..

Not sure how having a Madoka one would go though

It's super bright, so it's worked out pretty well. Girls usually then ask what Madoka is and I let them know it's like good Sailor Moon, which usually works pretty well.

I can actually totally see that... I should really take this advice when I'm not living in a dorm room.

Considering you're the babby on campus, you should iron your clothes and it'll allow you to look more mature.

A decent no-frills iron you can grab for around 30 dollars.

It's super bright, so it's worked out pretty well. Girls usually then ask what Madoka is and I let them know it's like good Sailor Moon, which usually works pretty well.

Yea totally like Sailor Moon <.<

You smooth fucker.

How do I find the Google Doc with all the Wii U stuff on it? Add me, same name as GAF.
I'm so the opposite of smooth, but weirdly I'm so not smooth that my awkwardly forced smoothness works out as though it actually was smooth.
You use the Micheal Cera technique..I'll try to be smooth but be awkward and girls will find it adorable..perfekt.

How do I find the Google Doc with all the Wii U stuff on it? Add me, same name as GAF.

Yea totally like Sailor Moon <.<

You smooth fucker.

I'm so the opposite of smooth, but weirdly I'm so not smooth that my awkwardly forced smoothness works out as though it actually was smooth.

Considering you're the babby on campus, you should iron your clothes and it'll allow you to look more mature.

A decent no-frills iron you can grab for around 30 dollars.
But video games tho.

Seriously though that's not a bad idea, I could spare the cash. I'll definitely look into it.
Quote to reveal doc

But video games tho.

Seriously though that's not a bad idea, I could spare the cash. I'll definitely look into it.
Quote to reveal doc

Get an ironing Board too!

Don't be like me and attempt to iron clothes on a desk -_-

It's money well spent, I hang my clothes but I still iron them on occasion. Since you live in a dorm I imagine you don't have much closet space.

I iron. I cook. I can sew as well.

I'm my own housewife :D

It's money well spent, I hang my clothes but I still iron them on occasion. Since you live in a dorm I imagine you don't have much closet space.
I actually have a room and tiny closet to myself, even that is enough that I could hang more shirts than I Own.

Yeeeeeesh. Yeah, I gotcha. It'll fold up so it shouldn't take much room.

Yea I believe learning how to iron is a more important skill then pretty much everything else people talk about in fashion.

You can also just tumble clothes in a dryer to get wrinkles out.

For tee shirts I have stocked my wardrobe pretty well by following the limited run shirt sited like teefury or shirtpunch. They aren't always good but can find some nice designs every once in awhile. Just be ready for half the days to be Doctor Who or Supernatural.

How did ironing and cooking and sewing becoming attributed to women?

I feel like such a dolt for not knowing how much these things saved me so much money over the years.

Years and years and years of it being a women's job while Men did physical labor. Recent years have done a lot to reverse that though. I personally know a couple of girls who want to be breadwinners while the guy stays at home.

I always loved cooking since I was a kid.

I iron. I cook. I can sew as well.

I'm my own housewife :D
I can do all of those but sew, but I can fix computers and cars so I'll call it even.

I actually have a room and tiny closet to myself, even that is enough that I could hang more shirts than I Own.
Yeeeeeesh. Yeah, I gotcha. It'll fold up so it shouldn't take much room.
You'll be fiiiinneeee. Go make those panties melt with your perfekt clothes.

I feel like such a dolt for not knowing how much these things saved me so much money over the years.
Because men would go out and work and were to be the stereotypical supporters while the women were to stay home and maintain the living space.

Times have changed though.

Basic skills such as cooking, cleaning, and basic handyness with tools should be something everyone knows not just women.

Years and years and years of it being a women's job while Men did physical labor. Recent years have done a lot to reverse that though. I personally know a couple of girls who want to be breadwinners while the guy stays at home.

I always loved cooking since I was a kid.

There's a great satisfaction that comes from cooking a meal from scratch that would be restaurant quality <3

I'm cool with being a burly house husband. Men have been breadwinners for way too long.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Looking through the first 2BFP OT, I'm the only one from the first page of that thread still posting in here (and in fact I was the first post after the OP).

I guess that makes me the most OG person in here. Weird.

Oh my god, I played one race of Mario Kart 8 and I fucking love every bit of it. It's just too good. It's so fucking good. Link is the coolest addition.

Top Bottom