• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate Lana like everyone else but putting the skull kid costume on her makes me a bit salty

vin-mac.jpg

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Target lock is in the bottom left of the touch screen. Tap it so that your L button will recenter you on the monster instead of the front of your character.

Oh, I had no idea this existed. The auto repositioning of the camera with LB, sure, but not the lock on. I assumed there was deliberately no lock-on. That's useful.

Oh shit okay

Oh, I thought it was a prequel. That'll learn me.

Yup, its a sequel and the way they handle the reoccuring characters (the very few anyway) was great. They turned Issun from a sidekick that can get pretty annoying to a mentor character and he was pretty funny. Plus he's not really with you for a majority of the game. Also, the game introduced the character Kurow, who's probably my favorite from that entire series.

And that soundtrack is extremely good, arguably just as good as Okami's even if it sounds worse on the DS.

360pages

Some of Nintendo recent choices were dumb as hell. But I don't think they have reached Capcom's levels of Fuck You yet, not even close. A lot of things they make a mistake about come from ignorance or lazyiness.

The no Charger thing is really stupid though, like almost as bad as shipping out a handheld with no way to save your games.

Ah darn, I actually wanted to check out MH4 but apparently they're doing that Smash nonsense where the demo is only available to people with codes. ~_~

You weren't there when the Pokebank was released...so bad, so salt.

I actually did download that on release and didn't encounter any issues, though I did get it at like 4 am.

Also thanks Joe. In other 3DS news, I can't decide which theme I like more. The Snake Eater or PQ one.

Snake Eater would easily win out if it had the lyrics but the instrumental version kind of loses its charm after the initial few seconds.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Well, I have the flu. This is fun. My back is perpetually cold and my face feels like it's going to explode. I also crave water but when I drink it I feel kinda sick. Fuck this. Also, bright lights hurt my eyes, but I don't have a migraine, I'm just super senstive everywhere.

semisonic

Banned
Well, I have the flu. This is fun. My back is perpetually cold and my face feels like it's going to explode. I also crave water but when I drink it I feel kinda sick. Fuck this. Also, bright lights hurt my eyes, but I don't have a migraine, I'm just super senstive everywhere.
Dude that sucks. Want me to give you a massage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom