• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Yeah, he's drunk, as usual. He's an annoying shit even when sober, but this type of shit happens when he's drunk, which is a lot.

Hope you're okay!
tumblr_lz5ybjZlQI1r0g23no1_500.gif

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope the next year or so goes by without too much shit and then you can get the hell out of there
I hope so too. Once I get to college, I have no plans of coming back. If I have my way, i'm going to get as far away from Jersey as I can.

360pages

Tskihime ---->Seven Nights of Dreaming----->Melty Blood----->Melty Blood React----->Melty Blood Actress Again.

This is the time line of the games...which is hilarious since this means that the main character should have graduated High School but yet he is still in his uniform.

360pages

So it's just Fate/Stay the fighting game? That's all I'm seeing, palette swapped FS/N characters.

Nah, Fate/Stay night has its own fighting game.

It was written by the same writer though. But I actually think it's better than the Fate series. (The anime is straight garbage)

Did not see this coming... not gonna watch the episode till later, but should be interesting. Back in the day I was in a little forum tourny involving this and a few other fighting games. I got a lot better at fighting games at that time(for me anyways), too bad my old age and lack of practice have probably made it all go to shit.

Top Bottom