• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

When Pepper relished the fact that he was a coward, I half expected Hex to say she was one too.
Overall it seemed to flow really good. Even though the ending was really predictable, I liked it.

Thanks, it was a short story that I did in class. It was a fun write, and probably the closest I will ever do flat out romance.

Friday Night Fisticuffs Halloween - Terrordrome / Darkstalkers
Website.
Youtube.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

flip9nyo3.gif

Hey guys where would I go to learn about fighting games? Cause you guys always talk about frame traps, and dps? And motions? And charge motions? And I have no idea what those mean

Hey guys where would I go to learn about fighting games? Cause you guys always talk about frame traps, and dps? And motions? And charge motions? And I have no idea what those mean

We never talk about any of that stuff. Good places to check are the SRK forums and the Dustloop forums. Dustloop is for anime games, though.

Village

Got some delicious too spoopy donuts ftom krispy kreme in DC, saw a fox doing sick fox car dodge combos while vrossing the street

Thesr krispy kremes dabess yp

Shackzam

I like to talk about fighting game shit, but some stuff can be very complicated to explain and the topic doesn't come up to often unless me and Romars are talking about our persona matches. What people have suggested are good sources to start with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom