• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

About the moment Amanda and
Kaysen
appeared was when I realized we will truly get to relive the adventure that was Deadly premonition, only newer and better.

It is a great time to be alive.

About the moment Amanda and
Kaysen
appeared was when I realized we will truly get to relive the adventure that was Deadly premonition, only newer and better.

It is a great time to be alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu32fBkiHFE

In other news which are the same news. This Swery shilling is never gonna get old

In other news which are different news, JoJo part 2:
Suzy Q's getting get killed isn't she?

Rutti

On phone so can't. If someone is willing to do it and hit me with a link I'll edit it, otherwise oh well...

Here you go!
http://i.imgur.com/djDPm9B.jpg
djDPm9B.jpg

Why couldn't we watch gun jumper Liam do all of that on Kinect ;_;

Oh I also expect at least one Dropkick Murphy song in the LP or else I'll be disappointed.
I'll only be satisfied if it's a bootleg sounding Dropkick Murphy song.

Much like how Deadly Premonition had a song that sounded like a bootleg version of American Idiot.

Gotta keep the surrealism going.

Rebirth, I feel, is much easier than Vanilla, partly because nearly every you'll come across isn't bad.

Chocolate Milk is crazy good now, where before, it was a terrible, glitchy Mom's Knife.

Yeah, that's how I feel as well. You're playing on normal, right? Maybe I should have started off with Hard.

Anyway, I unlocked a Rebirth character: Lazarus. I wonder what she plays like.

Mr.Towel

Hey Aaron, did you catch the first episode of Lucha Underground? Based on the first episode it seems like it could be a fun wrasslin' show.

I might as well stick to the original then. Now I only want rebirth for the linux port.
It's so much better though. I haven't run into in game breaking glitches, and seeing that Chocolate Milk and Best Friend didn't destroy my run, the game is much more stable. And no flash.

Also, there's a hard mode.
Yeah, that's how I feel as well. You're playing on normal, right? Maybe I should have started off with Hard.

Anyway, I unlocked a Rebirth character: Lazarus. I wonder what she plays like.

I'm going to play exclusively hard mode now. Consumables are way too frequent on Normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom