• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

The biggest issue with shadow is that half of the mission objectives are "Kill X amount of Y" It's fucking garbage. 06 might be broken as all hell, but at least it doesn't have that.

I'm not into used copies, but I guess it's an option.

Remember the kill all the fake Chaos mission...holy shit those are awful. Killing 35 annoying foes, with very little feedback or radar is bullshit. And the level wasn't small and everything looked the same.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Uh, I somehow someway managed to get a platinum on the I guess "final rival battle" spoilers:
the 3rd time you fight balder when he's fully unmasked and everything, idk if this is their final battle or anything tho
and man, what a amazing fight, but I was totally in the zone for it cause I got a fucking platinum out of it, wtf.

I'm half tempted to make a thread asking which one people think is worse.

Remember the kill all the fake Chaos mission...holy shit those are awful. Killing 35 annoying foes, with very little feedback or radar is bullshit. And the level wasn't small and everything looked the same.

Oh god. Oh god. Fuck that mission. Just... fuck that mission.

ultimax

I'm half tempted to make a thread asking which one people think is worse.

Oh god. Oh god. Fuck that mission. Just... fuck that mission.

thing is i feel more people will say sonic 06 because its infamous for being terrible. even tho shadow is much much worse, it didnt stir up as big of a shitstorm as sonic 06 did.

360pages

Ugh, I'm honestly thinking about finishing my current work and publishing it, or at least putting it on Amazon, of course I need an editor. It's the original story that I actually sent a few of you.

After, or during writing month. I can't keep spinning my wheels, I mean even if it's something small and not a big deal I do want something out there sooner or later.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
When will science design a frozen pizza that doesn't burst scalding hot sauce onto the roof of your moth the moment you bite into it?
Some day.
maxresdefault.jpg

Speaking of just shoving things in your face, do you guys ever leave that last bite of whatever you're eating bigger than what you've been taking and just take it all in at once?

Speaking of just shoving things in your face, do you guys ever leave that last bite of whatever you're eating bigger than what you've been taking and just take it all in at once?

I unintentionally do this, since I'm not fully aware of the size of bites I'm taking to the exact size, so I try to get the final one down to the same size, but I'm always off.

I also usually eat quickly since I'm in a hurry whenever I'm eating.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Guys I might be getting addicted to bayonetta 2, I had to pull myself away today.

guys, tag climax is brilliant. Any bayo U owners should jion with me and grind of halos sometime.

Agent York

Neo Member
Oh god, I remember being stuck trying to find the last one. I even restarted because I thought the game screwed up, probably spent over several hours collectively trying to finish that level.

I 100% Shadow as a kid. I wish I could take back that wasted time...

Here's the idea for my NaNoWriMo book. Take the concept and execution of Singham (Look it up and watch it if you haven't seen it, it's beautiful and amazing) mixed with the scale and style of Akumetsu set in the worlds most corrupt and crime ridden city with a rookie cop with the ultimate sense of justice.

"Nonstop Unbending Hyper Justice."

Would you read a book with that title and description?

Guys I accidentally went into off topic community,oh God I was scared

It's okay, you're safe now...
I post more in OT than Gaming.

K.Sabot

Who in their right mind would record the podcast source in the area where only one member can possibly be.

I mean, I know that the other guys were probably in their respective homes on skype as well this time, but recording the podcast from Japan where 1 of the 4 members are really hurt the listenability.

Well it sure does sound like they recorded the other 3 via skype coming out of Pat's speakers.
That is probably what they had to do because Someone (Woolie) fucked up the recording on their end. Either use bad audio, delay the cast, or redo one without Pat if I were to speculate

Alfebit

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom