• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys really need to try Falco out in smash, he's a lot more fun to play than Fox and he doesn't feel like a clone at all. (Compared to the demon lord at least)

Falco was my main in the previous smash games. I'm probably going to use him Sm4sh as well. Although, apparently he's a lot worse now.

with how far Marvel is reaching for their movies at the moment, I would like to see a Thunderbolts movie. It would probably just be easier to do the current thing of Villains redeeming themselves but the initial thing of villains acting as heroes was great

I really just hope the Iron Fist TV show turns out good

Another lame fight

I liked the episode, the fight ended pretty limp and there was a lot of DBZ fighting going on with those tentacles, but it was still alright.

The mother thing feels like they really needed to hammer home that single plot point and didn't have time in the earlier episodes, since the manga is probably less action focused, while having the same fights, probably had them way more spaced out, so the anime is rushing everything to just fit the fights in, meaning any development time with the mother had to be done in this episode, since I'm going to completely guess that she comes back with an alien, making that dramatic or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PiFWIu_Y0o

Also if you guys had a green lantern ring, how would you use it. You guys best start saying ARS Suits
Gurren lagann like that one dude did. Either that or make hulk turn into The World.
HulkTheWorld.jpg

croten

Nah B

Don't shit on the Green lanterns cuz hall i shitty. When you got dudes ready to conjure entire planets out of will, thats some crazy shit

More powerful doesn't mean better but I know nothing about either so I'm going to stay out of this

Village

More powerful doesn't mean better but I know nothing about either so I'm going to stay out of this

They are super space cops who can conjure shit out of mere force of will who guard the universe, thats hype as shit. Hal jordan is still terrible

They not even the only ones

They have pat lanterns

Thats super girl and totally not kenny the boatmaster, guy gardner

They have pat ( red ) lanterns that live on a pat planet and all they do is get mad and fuck shit and vomit blood that is hurts . So its just pat, babby planet prime.

I liked the episode, the fight ended pretty limp and there was a lot of DBZ fighting going on with those tentacles, but it was still alright.

The mother thing feels like they really needed to hammer home that single plot point and didn't have time in the earlier episodes, since the manga is probably less action focused, while having the same fights, probably had them way more spaced out, so the anime is rushing everything to just fit the fights in, meaning any development time with the mother had to be done in this episode, since I'm going to completely guess that she comes back with an alien, making that dramatic or something.

That would make a lot of sense
The action in the show hasn't been very good but I never expected it to have good action but the way they built up the fight and left us on the cliffhanger last week for a fight where they oraoraora at each other for a minute while standing still with a very anticlimactic finish. I really like the concept for the show and while Shinchi can be a bitch I like him and Migi. If I ever finish reading everything I'm working through maybe I'll check out the manga and see how that is. I'll keep watching the show but I'm really holding out for Tamiya to do something interesting

PT went better than last time.
Fuck getting two hauntings back to back
Thanks for watching. Going to edit it better for YouTube for Halloween

croten

They are super space cops who can conjure shit out of mere force of will who guard the universe, thats hype as shit. Hal jordan is still terrible

They have pat lanterns

They have pat ( red ) lanterns that live on a pat planet and all they do is get mad and fuck shit and vomit blood that is hurts . So its just pat, babby planet prime.

I feel the power to make anything into reality is too much, it would just make things boring. You save that shit for the final episode

They have pat lanterns

Dont forget the fucking Pat cat!
red-lanterns-review-1.jpg

Okingjrr

They have pat lanterns

So shark week all the time planet ?
Im sorry, that was disgusting.
Not really.

Gurren lagann like that one dude did. Either that or make hulk turn into The World.
This is good.
That game looks so crazy. Gosh, I want a Wii U so bad.
Yeah Wii U's few titles are all extremely strong
Make my waifu real with my willpower

Chainsaws on my feet and swords in my hands.

Seriously, just use the GL ring to make Devil Arms a reality. Granted they'd be green and translucent, but still better than a big fucking fist.
This also
Big green fist

^

They have pat lanterns

There's all color lanterns with different ways they get their power. The best Green Lantern Kyle Rayner turned into a White Lantern because he was just too good.

Also did you guys know Batman got a GL ring once?

Village

I feel the power to make anything into reality is too much, it would just make things boring. You save that shit for the final episode

Thats why it relies on how strong the person is.

Punk shit newbie green lantern, can't do what kyle does. Well kyle can do all the lantern rings, so no one can really.

Along with that... it takes a lot out of you . Like Green arrow tried and he felt like he ran a mile. So these dudes are pretty strong. Like jon being able to make a planet was because john is the shit, not the ring. The ring is just a gateway.

croten

Thats why it relies on how strong the person is.

Punk shit newbie green lantern, can't do what kyle does. Well kyle can do all the lantern rings, so no one can really.

Along with that... it takes a lot out of you . Like Green arrow tried and he felt like he ran a mile. So these dudes are pretty strong.

It just sounds like a less interesting version of Gurren Lagann's Spiral Energy

Yup, but they stated they wanted to focus on graphics. Like, you know, honest motherfuckers.

Best way to do it.

Finally got a copy of Evil Within. As an unapologetic Resident Evil fanboy, I'm greatly looking forward to how I feel about this. Gonna start it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom