• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 64 DS Site Open (JPN)

olimario

Banned
Nintendo Co Jp
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/asmj/index.html

MULTI

4p_02.jpg
4p_03.jpg

CONTROL

ydash.jpg
touch.jpg
desktop.jpg

MINI

mg_02.jpg
mg_03.jpg

UGH THE TEXTURING GROSS JAGGIES WHAT WILL WE DO NINTENDO IS LAME PSONE QUALITY DS DOOMED LOL THE CONTROLS WILL SUCK.

Got that out of the way.

Anyways, that last control scheme looks impossible to use. Oh and, one thing I like about NOA are their websites... what's up with the lack of flashy content for the Japan site?

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
lockii said:
ydash.jpg

Can see myself using that scheme.

what the fuck it has a d-pad?!?

edit: wait, you use the Y button to run? why not the Y button to tiptoe, because you know, I don't think anyone but my mom has voluntarily walked in a mario game unless they had to.

olimario

Banned
I'll be using the thumb device for pseudo-analog.
I suppose that one has no camera control though... oh well, I didn't bother with the intrusive manual camera in Mario 64. I let the auto-cam do the work.

olimario said:
I'll be using the thumb device for pseudo-analog.
I suppose that one has no camera control though... oh well, I didn't bother with the intrusive manual camera in Mario 64. I let the auto-cam do the work.
you use the shoulder buttons to move the camera when using that control scheme.

olimario

Banned
Johnny Nighttrain said:
you use the shoulder buttons to move the camera when using that control scheme.

How do you long jump and butt stomp?
Face buttons?
I guess the N64 only has 2 REAL face buttons.

Saki

Banned
DarthWufei said:
Oh and, one thing I like about NOA are their websites... what's up with the lack of flashy content for the Japan site?
ARE YOU A FUCK?!
Flash sites are shit

Top Bottom