• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Bros: Super Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

I just got the DVD with the first four episodes, and a bonus Zelda episode.

The show brings back so many memories, I wish they would release more on DVD, but eh. Full season sets would be sweet.

It also has all the live action segments.

lordmrw

hobbitx said:
http://tv.yahooligans.yahoo.com/

You can see tons of Mario and Zelda eps here, plus all kinds of other dic cartoons. If only they had some Mummies Alive, this site would go from kickass to godly!

If they episodes of Captain N to watch, that site would be godly. I'll just have to suffice with the 3 or 4 episodes I've downloaded in the past 2 years.

Penguin

lordmrw said:
If they episodes of Captain N to watch, that site would be godly. I'll just have to suffice with the 3 or 4 episodes I've downloaded in the past 2 years.

Hmm I downloaded the first season or so from mIRC, it didn't seem to age well at all.

hmm, ill have to check my local video store to see if they have this disc for rent..

i used to watch that show sometimes after school with my friends.. i really liked it..

anyone know if the original turtles cartoons will be coming out on DVD?

i loved the original turtles cartoons and even those trading cards.

EDIT:
also, this is the first thread I have subscribed to.. as i just had to see what other people would say about the show and want some info on the DVD and turtles dvds!

Penguin

LuckyBrand said:
hmm, ill have to check my local video store to see if they have this disc for rent..

i used to watch that show sometimes after school with my friends.. i really liked it..

anyone know if the original turtles cartoons will be coming out on DVD?

i loved the original turtles cartoons and even those trading cards.

There is this DVD, which I also own

B0001FVDG4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It only features the first 5 episodes or the first season, however you want to look at it.

With 4 "never before seen" episodes which is from the pretty much lowkey 10th season that not many saw, I till watched the show somewhat infrequent at the point.

^^^^

no shit? i watched that last season.. all i remember was some new bad guys that really confused me.. but i really liked it still..

how much is that dvd, where'd ya get it?

wish they'd release seasons of oroginal turtles or an all encompassing set.. that reminds me,i need to get turtles 2 and 3 on dvd, i only have 1.. but i have 2 and 3 on VHS..

Penguin

LuckyBrand said:
^^^^

no shit? i watched that last season.. all i remember was some new bad guys that really confused me.. but i really liked it still..

how much is that dvd, where'd ya get it?

wish they'd release seasons of oroginal turtles or an all encompassing set.. that reminds me,i need to get turtles 2 and 3 on dvd, i only have 1.. but i have 2 and 3 on VHS..

I brought it for I believe 10 bucks at Wal-Mart which isn't bad, makes it a little more than a dollar an episode.

Yeah, and the last two season feature Dregg who is an alien, and it's real strange. Turtles got this freaky mutation thing going on.

I brought the first two Turtles movie on DVD from Wal-Mart as well, I've seen the 3rd one on DVD, but been against buying it, it wasn't that great.

ahh thats right.. dregg

i actually really liked those episodes.. it was so weird but so enthralling at the same time... it really mixed things up a bit..

ill check out walmart for that disc soon.

Penguin

autobot said:
B0001FVDG4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

My GOD! please tell me thats not the real cover!

No.. well..yes...

There is a box over it with the same cover and it sticks out, you know what I mean, don't know the technical term for it.

I believe the real box also has Splinter on it or maybe that's just the back.

Doesn't have a green box like that one.

And has a banner across the top promoting the 4 never before seen episodes.

ohamsie

That DVD art is horrible, Raphael is much larger than Michaelangelo, despite the fact that Mikey is way closer in the field of vision.

hobbitx

JeffDowns said:
IS There a way to download those from yahoo?

Well EXXXXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSEE ME princesssssss!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q=saving+streaming+media&btnG=Search

Just a google link, you can also search for similar terms on download.com. I remember they did a segment about this on Call for Help and Chris said most of the time when you do save the video, it's very low quality, the example he showed looked like crap compared to what he was streaming. Unless some miracle program is out now that changed all that, good luck.

Penguin

lordmrw said:
Dear god please tell me you still have it. I would kill to have all of them.

*Thinks*

So you would kill for them...

*Brings out hit list*

Anyhow, yeah I till have them could never bring myself to download since I didn't watch all of them, maybe the first 3. The quality is eh and the cartoon was so-so, but wanted to finish what I downloaded still haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom