• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was so fucking bad.

Imagine being someone whose favorite suit is the gravity suit and who loved Nightmare in Fusion and was excited to hear his theme song in high quality

That part of the game was probably the single biggest disappointment for me in that game :(

Because a blue/purple suit is "too ridiculous looking in cutscenes"

:/

Growlie19

ROSALINA'S FINAL SMASH DOES 230% IF YOU TOSS SOMEONE IN THE STAR! WHAT

image.php

My first avatar quote!

Esiquio

Ness god-tier confirmed. But really, WTF is up with everyone saying he was garbage, and did Diddy get crazy nerfed or something?

Kangi

Ness god-tier confirmed. But really, WTF is up with everyone saying he was garbage, and did Diddy get crazy nerfed or something?

He just doesn't play like he does in PM. People who are really used to PK Fire spam and whatnot got thrown for a loop since PK Fire is pretty bad now.

He did get nerfed in some aspects, but he got buffed in others enough to be perfectly viable.

And yes, Diddy got nerfed hard.

JoeInky

Majority of his specials are awful, smash attacks got nerfed and a few of his aerials got nerfed.

I think Ness is going to be seen as worse as time goes on once people get used to him, because he really doesn't seem to have that many options.

He's actually really good with custom movesets enabled imo.

Hey can someone tell me if power shielding (reflecting projectiles with a well timed shield) is still in? I tried doing that against my brother's Mario earlier and I'm worried since I've never seen one of the fireballs reflect, only get nullified.

I'm almost sure I've seen the CPU do that to me on the demo once. Though it seems the window is pretty damn hard.

Jintor

With him and Sakurai Samurai, nice to see minor download titles getting recognized. Where's the Pushmo Trophy?

Oh shit! I just realised I haven't heard hide nor hair about Pushmo/Pullblox at all in Smash. Any one seen anything? I thought for certain it'd get stage representation at least given how popular it was pushed in the West.

Same for Harmoknight to a lesser extent.

He just doesn't play like he does in PM. People who are really used to PK Fire spam and whatnot got thrown for a loop since PK Fire is pretty bad now.

He did get nerfed in some aspects, but he got buffed in others enough to be perfectly viable.

And yes, Diddy got nerfed hard.

???
nobody uses PK Fire outside of Project M, it's not like it was any good in 64/Melee/Brawl either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom