• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though theres not much content in the demo, its pretty damn replayable just as a platform to practice on. I can see myself using this for the next three weeks and it not getting old lol.

Also, the tournament is really cool. I'm liking Bowser Jr. And Yoshi.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
That WarioWare Medley being gone makes me hope they put this song in the Wii U as its own song.

Guess we're getting a Game & Wario Stage for the Wii U Version, right?

Any pic of Kirby as Bowser Jr. yet?

Courtesy of Serebii:

jtf7NuJQuPzZ8_e.jpg

The rest: http://minus.com/mvmbg5lFTk4ZK

Would it have been that hard to hold L to select a third song?
It took me a few seconds to think of levels to attach to the Smash Run bonus songs...

Corneria
-Area 6/Missile Slipstream (New)

Gerudo Valley
-Link to The Past Dark World/Dark Palace (New)

Spirit Tracks
-Skyward Sword Ballad of The Goddess/Ghirahim Theme (New)

Battlefield
- New Melee Theme

Nanashrew

Banned
I wonder what a Ridley hat for Kirby would look like?

Thinking about this now and it's kind of terrifying to think of what Kirby might look like after swallowing Ridley. Also what would Ridley's neutral B be? What if it was a bite? Would Kirby's mouth look like Ridley's and chomp down?

This tourney is making me way more excited for the game. First gameplay I'm seeing where my worries about the blast zones, while still present, are much less persistent.

Asriel

Even though theres not much content in the demo, its pretty damn replayable just as a platform to practice on. I can see myself using this for the next three weeks and it not getting old lol.

LOL. This. I can't stop playing.

Smash noob here.

After a few hours with the demo, I think I'm finally getting how the game works. I still suck at it, but I'm having so much fun! I wasn't interested in Smash games at all, but now I just can't stop playing the demo and can't wait for the Wii U version.

I understand people who don't like Smash, but people who say it has no depth are just plain wrong. As soon as you start to understand what you're doing, you can see how deep the game is.

The demo only has 3 less characters than the starting roster of 64. When you consider that, the replayability makes sense.

Brawl96

Hey guys, I've been playing the demo a lot lately.

Does anyone know how FLUDD actually works? Sometimes water doesn't spurt, sometimes it does...

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, I've been playing the demo a lot lately.

Does anyone know how FLUDD actually works? Sometimes water doesn't spurt, sometimes it does...

You have to charge up FLUDD first, then you can use it again to blast the opponent with water.

DarkKyo

Anyone else totally bummed out by Ganondorf's final smash? I understand it's a ton of work to revamp the character completely(so I get why they didnt make him an original character/moveset once again) but they didn't have to once again give us the lamest Ganon form :(

Imagine how cool the OOT Ganon would have been(controllable or not)... Really a missed opportunity since the 3DS started with OOT remake...

Kinsei

Banned
Courtesy of Serebii:

jtf7NuJQuPzZ8_e.jpg

The rest: http://minus.com/mvmbg5lFTk4ZK

Has anyone tried eating male Wii Fit Trainer, Alph, Female Villager, or the koopalings to see if Kirby's hat changes?

Anyone else totally bummed out by Ganondorf's final smash? I understand it's a ton of work to revamp the character completely(so I get why they didnt make him an original character/moveset once again) but they didn't have to once again give us the lamest Ganon form :(

Imagine how cool the OOT Ganon would have been(controllable or not)... Really a missed opportunity since the 3DS started with OOT remake...

We'll be stuck with TP Ganon until Nintendo makes a new game with Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, and Ganon. In other words, we'll probably never get a new final smash for Ganondorf.

Okay, yeah, the default music in FD is a version of the Smash 4 main theme and the alternate music is the Melee theme arrangement.

So it looks like the Master Hand theme isn't on it then. Disappointing. It's better than the normal FD theme. Maybe it's in Smash Run or in the Wii U version.

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah, still so pumped For Glory mode is stock!

Once I learned For Glory is two stocks, I decided I'm spending the vast majority of my online time there.

I saw some FANTASTIC Shulk play during For Glory on streams earlier on, the amount of off-stage play was amazing.

Really excited for the full game.

Thinking about this now and it's kind of terrifying to think of what Kirby might look like after swallowing Ridley. Also what would Ridley's neutral B be? What if it was a bite? Would Kirby's mouth look like Ridley's and chomp down?

Oh jesus! Kirby's out for blood!

No, I hope Ridley's moveset would be like a fireball volley, similar to Smash Bros. Crusade.

If that leak about the 4 turns out to be true of course.

JoeInky

I'll get round to Wario and Dr. Mario eventually, I have a bit of a backlog here.

Also, holy shit Samus becomes a stage control monster with the right customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom