• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guesong

OH.

Sick move by Robin. Hadn't thought of it but it's definitively gonna be something. Kick somebody off the ledge and meteor/good aerial.

EDIT : Can they stop going to Final Destination when they want Final Destination? >_> Omega Mode other stages, pls.

A few questions:
Has Ganondorf been redesigned? He looks kind of damaged.
What exactly is R.O.B.'s Final Smash supposed to be?
What happens to Kirby when he eats someone that has a custom neutral special enabled? Does he use the custom move, or the original (default) move?

PK Gaming

thefight-barney-impresses-robin.png

ROBIN'S A TEN

A few questions:
Has Ganondorf been redesigned? He looks kind of damaged.
What exactly is R.O.B.'s Final Smash supposed to be?
What happens to Kirby when he eats someone that has a custom neutral special enabled? Does he use the custom move, or the original (default) move?
ROB turns into a CRT, to reference how he'd interact with your TV.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Is Hades in this game? Like, has anyone found his Trophy?

I'm sort of surprised with all the Kid Icarus love going around, the break-out character is totally absent. Then again, no Eggplant Wizard is also pretty surprising.

georly

Ok, i'm back after swearing off smashgaf/internet until I unlocked all characters/stages on my own. Shame there was nothing more beyond the leak, but i've still been having a blast. Time to start unlocking challenges/playing online!

Cody_D165

Banned
2 stock ruleset looks perfect for this game

I'm okay with that because I'm finding it super fun to watch.

Plus it would be awesome to use the same ruleset as For Glory so people could practice online.

Regiruler

No, it's not. Saw people play on Tortimer's Island and they just fall through the water like in Melee on Termina Bay/Jungle Japes.

Fwiw, I hated swimming in Brawl so I'm glad it's gone. :p

I loved the fast water in Brawl Jungle Japes though.
Seeing people struggle before they were rushed off screen is more fun than a simple death.

Anyone else finding it frustratingly hard to do Mega Man's uppercut in the demo? The circle pad keeps registering it as smash attacks and the only method that works is to gently move it which takes too much time.

Formless

Anyone else finding it frustratingly hard to do Mega Man's uppercut in the demo? The circle pad keeps registering it as smash attacks and the only method that works is to gently move it which takes too much time.

Yeah, it's hard to do walk up ume shoryus but it's pretty fun when it works out

Yeah, I hate it too. Its really annoying how theres 3 different moves that involve pressing up + a with megaman, expecially since the circle pad isn't very precise.

I was just wondering - are there Final Destination variants for the classic stages? Like, what on earth does a flat Great Fox for Corneria look like if so?

Ok, i'm back after swearing off smashgaf/internet until I unlocked all characters/stages on my own.
Heh, I am going to swear off NeoGAF until October 3rd because I do not want all trophies spoiled for me.
I am also jelly of those with Japanese 3DSes

Tan

2 stock ruleset looks perfect for this game

I'm okay with that because I'm finding it super fun to watch.

Plus it would be awesome to use the same ruleset as For Glory so people could practice online.

Yup. I'd much rather tournaments start low (even time should be lower, I think) and then move up if they find it really necessary.

Revven

this matchup looks great and super fun, both palutena and robin have the tools to zone out and get into each other

Battlefield seems to help Robin out a lot, though, in this MU. FD seemed more one-sided to Palutena because of auto reticle.

Yeah, I hate it too. Its really annoying how theres 3 different moves that involve pressing up + a with megaman, expecially since the circle pad isn't very precise.

what i find that works for me is i have the circle pad pressed up and then press a i seem to pull the upper a bit more consistently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom