• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuugrr

Just out of curiosity, would any of the regulars from SF GAF wanna take over the GAF SSF4 gt on XBL? I set it up to begin with, but didn't keep track of it very well and don't play that often. I know for a fact that I won't now that dat Mahvel is almost here.

PM if interested.

Leunam

Imm0rt4l said:
http://i28.tinypic.com/2wnqrrb.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's my point. It used to miss because the hitbox stayed small at all times. In AE, the hitbox grows and will hit characters with a lower stance.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
The Take Out Bandit said:
Not my fault you heathens refuse to accept Netcode Christ into your hearts. :D

Hey, hey, hey! I accept BB's netcode in my heart. But no one wants to play BB as it isn't GG, man. :(

Just because he's the least chichi awful animu design in the lot. :p

I dunno, Ragna isn't that bad.

notworksafe

Could I get an invite to PSN SF chat? I'm not super great or anything (as a warning) but it seems like a great way to get PSN matches and I'm sick of playing the same damn junk players on Ranked.

My PSN name is also notworksafe.

Imm0rt4l

Leunam said:
That's my point. It used to miss because the hitbox stayed small at all times. In AE, the hitbox grows and will hit characters with a lower stance.
I know, that's why I posted it.

EraldoCoil said:
no....Not you.....not you too!!!!!!

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!??!!?!?!?!?!

Edit: oh wait....I take it 'new shoes' means AE update. Lol

Let me get an invite to the MVC3 chat.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm better in Mvc2 than I am SFIV. Prior to SFIV, It's one of three games I've been playing with friends for the last decade. The newbies in the OT are in for a rude awakening. Used to make a bunch of 1uppers cry. I'm like 999-0 against them. :)

MrMephistoX

notworksafe said:
Could I get an invite to PSN SF chat? I'm not super great or anything (as a warning) but it seems like a great way to get PSN matches and I'm sick of playing the same damn junk players on Ranked.

I'm hurt! I think I might have played you yesterday or the day before as in Ranked track suit Chun-Li? If no one else does I'll send you an invite when I get home ;)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Kadey said:
I'm better in Mvc2 than I am SFIV. Prior to SFIV, It's one of three games I've been playing with friends for the last decade. The newbies in the OT are in for a rude awakening. Used to make a bunch of 1uppers cry. I'm like 999-0 against them. :)
Beating up on scrubs isn't something to brag about.

Kadey said:
chang-slowclap.gif

Rocwell

notworksafe said:

I sent you a friend request, add me and I can invite you to the chat. I can get you guys in the MvC3 chat too psn id is Rocwell9 just shoot me a friend req

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
hitsugi said:
If you feel like playing mvc2 on psn sometime, let me know :)

I don't plan on playing it anytime soon, especially since I've migrated to SFIV and with MVC3 around the corner.

You can still add me for Super and MVC3.

Kadey said:

Hey Kadey, we never played! But I am uber-scrub at MvC2 so it don't make a difference XD

and Haunts and Richard Li gave me an ass raping I will never forget in SFIV :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
BotoxAgent said:
Hey Kadey, we never played! But I am uber-scrub at MvC2 so it don't make a difference XD

and Haunts and Richard Li gave me an ass raping I will never forget in SFIV :)

I think I've only played a handful of 1uppers outside the boards. Online that is.

Yeah but nobody is better than Leguna!

Speaking of Rich, didn't he leave 1up months ago? I haven't been following the site so I wouldn't know anything right now.

Since Akumahokoru hated my Mariah Dudley combos:

dscf3093pa0a.gif

I was doing cooler combos, but my camera died like 30 seconds in and i didn't notice for like 10 minutes.

My favorite so far:
cRH, jab MGB, cRH, jab MGB, cRH, jab MGB, Ducking Upper xx SA3

I really want to do something cool with SA1, like cRH, jab MGB, cRH, jab MGB, SSB xx SA1, Jet Upper

I don't really like playing Dudley in 3rd Strike compared to my favorite characters, but standing strong xx ducking SA3 is one of the cooler looking hit confirms in the game for sure.

I've always wanted to juggle f+HKxxMK, but I can never do it ;_;

Kadey said:
I think I've only played a handful of 1uppers outside the boards. Online that is.

Yeah but nobody is better than Leguna!

Speaking of Rich, didn't he leave 1up months ago? I haven't been following the site so I wouldn't know anything right now.

If he left, that's news to me....cuz I don't think it was ever announced. But outside of him and haunts, every 1upper I played....were fray! (except 1 guy, who gave a lot of trouble with Blanka gimmicks during the first month of playing Vanilla, fuckin blanka right guys? :)

EraldoCoil said:
We ain't.....Goin nowhere....we ain't....Goin nowhere! We can't be stopped! Cuz its SF for life!

Shifting from 100% SSF4 to 75% MvC3 25% SSF4. As long as MvC3 doesn't make my PS3 freeze like GT5 sometimes does -_-

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
100% supah ( for now, until I'm convinced MvC is fun gaheym )

I need videos of good/the bestest sagat players in super/AE
feed my curiosity gaf.

the_log_ride said:
Shifting from 100% SSF4 to 75% MvC3 25% SSF4. As long as MvC3 doesn't make my PS3 freeze like GT5 sometimes does -_-
I'm going to wait and see if I like Marvel before I start dedicating SF time to it.

Hey any Wii-ers like Threi try this thing?
I want to connect it to my monitor for TvC, and I was curious about lag etc. I didn't get any replies in the GAF thread for it, so I figured I'd try here.

When transitioning to MVC3, I'm going to stick with friends I know. No online randoms. SFIV had god damn annoying flowcharters and shit that pissed off me off a lot when I first started getting into the game.

So in MVC3, what team or gameplay style would be the equivalent to a Ken flowcharter? lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
BotoxAgent said:
If he left, that's news to me....cuz I don't think it was ever announced. But outside of him and haunts, every 1upper I played....were fray! (except 1 guy, who gave a lot of trouble with Blanka gimmicks during the first month of playing Vanilla, fuckin blanka right guys? :)

I think I know who you are talking about. Use to see his post all the time on the boards. There's quite a few good SFIV players actually. The versus games, not so much. At least when the game came out on LIVE and PSN. 1up has never really been the same since like two-three years ago. The place was just as lively and varied as GAF back in the EGM boards days.
1up is mainly FPS central. And there are many elite players there.

I'm part of PSN chat but I don't remember who got me in it. And I think I only used it once.

The MvC3 PS3 Chat is gonna be a madhouse. I'm hoping the SSF4 chat will still be populated by the few remaining survivors. I'm gonna get my feet wet with the SSF4 regulars, methinks.

@Botox: I'm not sure what the ken flowchart team would be for MvC3. I'm still looking for a good keep away zoner team. So far I hear dormammu and MODOK fit that bill.

hitsugi

Kadey said:
I don't plan on playing it anytime soon, especially since I've migrated to SFIV and with MVC3 around the corner.

You can still add me for Super and MVC3.
I'll send a request tonight :D I quit marvel after it started falling from it's peak, but I'll probably be playing mvc3 with PSN GAF when I do play online

God's Beard said:
Since Akumahokoru hated my Mariah Dudley combos:

dscf3093pa0a.gif

I was doing cooler combos, but my camera died like 30 seconds in and i didn't notice for like 10 minutes.

My favorite so far:
cRH, jab MGB, cRH, jab MGB, cRH, jab MGB, Ducking Upper xx SA3

I really want to do something cool with SA1, like cRH, jab MGB, cRH, jab MGB, SSB xx SA1, Jet Upper

I don't really like playing Dudley in 3rd Strike compared to my favorite characters, but standing strong xx ducking SA3 is one of the cooler looking hit confirms in the game for sure.

I've always wanted to juggle f+HKxxMK, but I can never do it ;_;
I didnt hate it it just didnt work :(

Kadey said:
I think I know who you are talking about. Use to see his post all the time on the boards. There's quite a few good SFIV players actually. The versus games, not so much. At least when the game came out on LIVE and PSN. 1up has never really been the same since like two-three years ago. The place was just as lively and varied as GAF back in the EGM boards days.
1up is mainly FPS central. And there are many elite players there.

I'm part of PSN chat but I don't remember who got me in it. And I think I only used it once.

yeah, 1up hasn't been the same. I wasn't there as early as you--mostly lurking and enjoying the 1up shows (aka, e-stalking Jane, haha!), but I started being more active and doing blogs during the tail-end of the heyday. When I felt 1up was starting to wane in activity, that's when I joined GAF. If it weren't for GAF, i probably wouldnt have enjoyed SFIV as much. Most of the 1up bloggers usually just enjoy and talk about the flavor of the month (yeah, mostly FPS, lol

the_log_ride said:
@Botox: I'm not sure what the ken flowchart team would be for MvC3. I'm still looking for a good keep away zoner team. So far I hear dormammu and MODOK fit that bill.

I don't even know what a keep away game in MvC would look like....everything just looks so fast and frenetic, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom