• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conceited said:
So, is anyone not switching over to Marvel?

I'm getting it but SSF4(and then AE whenever that's out) will remain my main game. I like the Vs Series but traditional SF will always be #1 for me. At this point I'm not even sure if I'll play MvC3 competitively. I'm going to get it and try it out and see where it goes from there.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
GG`s to PSN gaf, only been playing this game for about a month (stream monstered for years though) so hopefully I`ll level up soon.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
You're always mean to me. :( Princess Onlinedia

I don't please you anymore.

I'm an offline warrior. Our kind don't mix.

I'm just toughening you up since you're soft! Can't have people like James Chen beat you up for your money!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
I'm just toughening you up since you're soft! Can't have people like James Chen beat you up for your money!

Show up to Winter Brawl in Philly (end of Feb.) !

Don't miss out :p

AGAIN

TONY LUKES LETS GO

kiryogi

Banned
Hrm is psn gaf picking up pace again? Rocwell dragged me into a few matches thurs night when I just turned my PS3 on to test my connection haha.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
kiryogi said:
Hrm is psn gaf picking up pace again? Rocwell dragged me into a few matches thurs night when I just turned my PS3 on to test my connection haha.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy. We got day 0 beach-wear abels, alt 3 blankas, cross up ex-tatsu's for free and the best Adon player on PSN
Riceeater

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Conceited said:
Yeah, it's pretty crazy. We got day 0 beach-wear abels, alt 3 blankas, cross up ex-tatsu's for free and the best Adon player on PSN Riceeater
Like anyone can compare to my jagga skillz! >:c

what! u wanna get into something!?

PSN ID: Brobsaurus

Mœbius

Sorry I couldn't accept your invite Kadey, didn't notice it for a while... was watching Sherlock with my wife. I'm on now but guess you guys are done now.

Next time!

Rocwell

kiryogi said:
Come play with us tonight (saturday) Yogi! :D

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
I would just like to give a shoutout to myself for being the new king of GAF PSN, and I would also like to point out that Kadey's Gen is free and those Abel ultras were a fluke.

Rocwell

Kimosabae said:
Is there a PSN fighting game GAFchat somewhere? I wanna play some SSF4 with some of ya'll before Marvel drops.
You can send me (or any other of the regulars) a friend request and we can then invite you to the super sf4 chat, there's plenty of people on after 7 PM PST usually and occasionally we literally go all night long @_@

PSN ID: Rocwell9

hitsugi

wow last night sounds like it went on forever

wish I could have gotten more games in, but yeah D: I've been kind of duty taking care of my dad

Morris

Disco Devil
GGs to everyone last night, I could have kept going but I was so tired. It's nice to be back.

Kadey needs to make a GIF of that one Gouken vs Deejay moment, I was lol'ing hard.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I got the quality and the framerate running much better. :)

I need someone to help me test out the audio though. I can't figure it out for my life.

I kinda actually think its funny its this good of a quality even though before yesterday, I had no idea what to do with streaming.

Imm0rt4l

psn gaf pad users, do you guys mostly use the madcatz pad or are you guys on dualshock 3s? My ds2 d-pad cracked so I need a new one, and I refuse to play with the ds3 since the triggers absolutely destroy my execution for characters who I have to combo off off of roundhouse. so Its either I get a madcatz pad or another ds2.

NeoUltima

Morro! said:
GGs to everyone last night, I could have kept going but I was so tired. It's nice to be back.

Kadey needs to make a GIF of that one Gouken vs Deejay moment, I was lol'ing hard.
Lmao. Ever since that happened I started playing like total shit. Totally crushed my confidence.

Also, Dan super chip :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I missed half of those matches because I was talking to someone and following the stream. The double KO was good though.

I'll run the stream tonight. I don't think sound works. I may have to get something for that. You guys can just listen to Justin Bieber while playing.
Quality seems better than last night that I tested this morning.
The combination of no sleep, slow mo and fast regular action made for some trippy stuff last night. Ultras in slow-mo and throws, my god. It was pretty cool at times.

Oh, you left Neo when the hilarity really started.

Degen

Imm0rt4l said:
psn gaf pad users, do you guys mostly use the madcatz pad or are you guys on dualshock 3s? My ds2 d-pad cracked so I need a new one, and I refuse to play with the ds3 since the triggers absolutely destroy my execution for characters who I have to combo off off of roundhouse. so Its either I get a madcatz pad or another ds2.
Dualshock 3 > Hori Fighting Commander 3 > Madcatz

...but my primary concern is the quality of the d-pad.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
I told you I don't know how to ice skate!

It's okay you have other admirable talents. ;)

However... Using Vega is not one of them :(

You guys want to play TEKKEN 6 online? :)

Woah woah woah.....how you gonna talk psn Adon and not mention me???

I got them EC shenanigans that fuck with your mind!!!

Playing online lately has been rough! since I been playing offline a fuckton online is just too fuckin laggy for me.

Online.....HAS NO LINKS!!! Inglip.jpg

Morris

Disco Devil
Imm0rt4l said:

Sixaxis, son.

Imm0rt4l

Morro! said:
Sixaxis, son.

Really? On my ds3, when I'm duds I can hardly ever land cr. rh to hk ducking upper! maybe it's just my dpad and not the sensitivity of R2. I'll just cop another for when mvc3 drops then.

Degen said:
Dualshock 3.

Fuck, that means both my ds2 and 3 are fucked atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom