• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Spooky said he spent $2500+ on his setup. I only spent like $200. I feel better about the quality I'm getting despite that. Still can't get sound to work though. Stay free. And I think I accidentally deleted the videos from last night.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Damn. The room is already full with people wanting in. Taunting Juri from our endless way back makes an appearance.

Had some fun matches, but the execution changes in this game continue to piss me off. Time to cleanse my execution palate with some BlazBlue:CS.

Would love to get better at this game, but consistent execution error due to auto-complete for inputs is irking me.

Time to Tage some bros.

Degen

yo

the amount of hawk mains on PSNgaf is about to go down to like 1 (hitokage). i have seen the light

brothers... fierce punch Dhalsim is the Future

...assuming mvc3 doesn't make me drop ssf4 altogether

Degen said:
yo

the amount of hawk mains on PSNgaf is about to go down to like 1 (hitokage). i have seen the light

brothers... fierce punch Dhalsim is the Future

...assuming mvc3 doesn't make me drop ssf4 altogether

If I had a PS3 I'd big pink indian you guys.

I thought Hitroll played Chun Li, but that's all rumor as he hates me and refuses to beat me up in SF on Xbox. :(

Nobody on BB:CS it's a wasteland, kind of peeved at SF4 at the moment - time to get dinner instead. :D

Imm0rt4l

The Take Out Bandit said:
If I had a PS3 I'd big pink indian you guys.

I thought Hitroll played Chun Li, but that's all rumor as he hates me and refuses to beat me up in SF on Xbox. :(

Nobody on BB:CS it's a wasteland, kind of peeved at SF4 at the moment - time to get dinner instead. :D
Hito does play Chun as well.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Just goes to show you how people who talk big on forums & YouTube are nothing but talk and won't do shit outside of that - that Ferdi Guler bitch who GAF's own Rocky_Balboa exposed in his salty vid was supposed to be at a MvC3 tourney today, was apparently talking trash to a friend of mine some days ago and wanted to start shit with him at the tourney, we go there and guess what - he doesn't even show up period despite being #2 on the list.

His friend did, and he's just quiet, as expected.

Pussies.

Lost Fragment said:
lol fukiage hits backdashes now

Might be a corner-only thing since I'm not sure mp/hp fukiage has a big enough hitbox or if they go fast enough to hit backdashes midscreen. Still pretty dope though.

So sick - that's prime for some Guile theme shit right there.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Imm0rt4l said:
I don't know if it was just me, but I lost sound like an hour ago on the stream and still can't hear anything.

You actually had sound? I thought there wasn't any sound. Did it sound like good when you had it?

Looks like adobe crashed when I was away. Just refresh.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Kadey said:
11 game win streak. Got bored so I gave up my spot. LOL.

I wish I could get a 10 win streak in ranked and player/endless matches.

*You'llnevergettheachievementsforthemsadfrog.jpg*

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I think it's time for me to go home and be a FPS kiddie from now on. :/

Looks some heavy hitters are at this tourney.

Maeda Taison
Nemo
Y24

Those are the only ones I can see so far.

And Maeda Taison with dat OCV! <3

USD

Maeda Taison still doing well.

black_vegeta said:
That I see, thanks.

Daigo with 89K BP O.O
Yeah, Daigo has about 4K matches under his belt, 84% win rate. Way ahead of everybody else as far as total matches go, except for Nemo at ~3.5K.

black_vegeta said:
Looks some heavy hitters are at NSB.

Maeda Taison
Nemo
Y24

Those are the only ones I can see so far.

And Maeda Taison with dat OCV! <3
Was that the Boxer who took down C.Viper, Yun, and Ibuki? That Boxer was so good.

USD

I also saw Nekoshita (highest-ranked Abel, top 15 in Japan) playing earlier while flipping through the streams.

There's also Hamamatsu Rufus (Yang) and Shizuoka Saikyo (Blanka), who were in the NSB19 finals. Not sure if they're on the same team here, been flipping through 3 different streams. Hamamatsu Rufus lost the match I saw, Shizuoka playing right now on stream 2.

USD said:
I also saw Nekoshita (highest-ranked Abel, top 15 in Japan) playing earlier while flipping through the streams.

There's also Hamamatsu Rufus (Yang) and Shizuoka Saikyo (Blanka), who were in the NSB19 finals. Not sure if they're on the same team here, been flipping through 3 different streams. Hamamatsu Rufus lost the match I saw, Shizuoka playing right now on stream 2.

TUC (Dictator) is there as well. He lost.

jman2050

USD said:

There's a third stream?

USD

Kindevu playing on stream 1, vs KOK.

IHara taking over as the anchor on stream 2, Eita just lost. So it's Shizuoka/Eita/IHara.
jman2050 said:
There's a third stream?
Nah, I've been watching Spooky's MvC3 stream as well.

hawk2.gif

You would be proud. Made a punk rage quit with my T.Hawk. :D

USD

Axis said:
y24 is so fucking good; how many teams entered this?
Yeah he is. That was Nekoshita he just beat, pretty easily.

As for the number of teams, no idea, haven't been paying attention enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom