• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axis

MrMephistoX said:
Actually curious...am I decent at Chun-Li or just cheap as hell?

chun's not "cheap"...she's really good in the game and her normals are amazing but she's made of glass so it sort of evens out...if you have good footsies and spacing control then you can win with her...if not, you'll get raped.

you play on xbl or psn? east coast? west coast? lol, need more people to play with!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
MrMephistoX said:
Actually curious...am I decent at Chun-Li or just cheap as hell?

Not cheap, just annoying as hell.

*I mad.jpg*

Getting butt stomped end over end tends to do that!

Kadey picks Trollka. She's a troll.

bU02C.jpg

Happy Valentines weekend, SF-GAF.

USD said:
Down to the finals. Rikuson/Epsilon J/Maeda Taison VS Momochi/Kindevu/Nemo.

Ouch, tough comp for Maeda's team.

*praying*

Edit: This is looking bad. Kindevu is running through his teamates like hoes. :(

Edit 2: Kindevu down...Nemo and Momo too go.

Excellent showing by Maeda. Taking on 3 gdlk players in a row is too much to ask.

Thanks for the heads up about this tourney USD. <3

*awaiting YouTube uploadz by OverHeadGreg*

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Shows how dumb you are. It wasn't even a ban. LOL.

If Kuma was moderating, you'd be long gone. If you want to dish it, make sure you can take it.

Sorry, but I can't participate. I'm still hanging out with a friend and just dropped in to see what was going on. I'm guessing Floyd or Roc are cleaning house right now?

EDIT: Oh damn, I missed a Japanese AE stream :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
There's no drama. It's just Con. Instead of being a stream monster, hes a thread monster.

No, it was back and forth between different people. Flloyd was serious with them combos though. I had a 11 win streak earlier.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Kadey said:
There's no drama. It's just Con. Instead of being a stream monster, hes a thread monster.

No, it was back and forth between different people. Flloyd was serious with them combos though. I had a 11 win streak earlier.

You mad.

Rice-Eater said:
Sorry, but I can't participate. I'm still hanging out with a friend and just dropped in to see what was going on. I'm guessing Floyd or Roc are cleaning house right now?

EDIT: Oh damn, I missed a Japanese AE stream :(

They're already archived playa.

Stream 1http://www.ustream.tv/channel/&#124...2469;&#12459;&#12503;&#12467;&#12531;&#26479;
Stream 2http://www.ustream.tv/channel/&#124...479;&#12540;&#12510;&#12472;&#12459;&#12523;2

There was action on both streams until the semis hit, then it was all on stream 1 from then on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom