• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Surgeon goes crazy and cuts off patient's . . "

Status
Not open for further replies.

way more

penis and slices it into three pieces"
A surgeon in Romania suddenly went crazy and cut off a patient’s penis and sliced it into three pieces. He was supposed to have operated on the man’s testicles.

The doctor, Naum Ciomu, was a senior doctor and also worked at the University teaching anatomy.

The surgeon lost his temper after making a mistake during the routine testicular malformation procedure , which led to the fit of madness, it has been reported.

The patient’s wife is suing the doctor.

Medical News Today

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Crazy like a FOX! That guy's penis was going to kill someone eventually.

Dude...Could you imagine waking up, and seeing a dick in three pieces laying next to you...You flip out, and then rub where your's should be and...There's nothing? Oh God.

AniHawk

ToyMachine228 said:
Dude...Could you imagine waking up, and seeing a dick in three pieces laying next to you...You flip out, and then rub where your's should be and...There's nothing? Oh God.

030219.jpg

miyuru

lol, I wonder what'll happen to the surgeon, and I wish they elaborated more about why he got mad...*that* mad.

Seriously they should cut his dick off too.

J2 Cool

miyuru said:
lol, I wonder what'll happen to the surgeon, and I wish they elaborated more about why he got mad...*that* mad.

Seriously they should cut his dick off too.

An eye for an eye, a penis for a penis. Only fair

Brannon

All is not lost. From reading at Something Awful Forums, one can possibly achieve pleasure by stimulating the prostrate gland. But the method to doing it sounds more painful than it's worth, so he may be out of luck there unless he braves the storm.

Damn circular incisions....

Docpan

Ecks Dee.

I can see the scene now:

"Just a routine snip.... We'll have him patched up and ready to go in nooo tim........

AH FUCK. (Well now what? You really did it this time, asshole. Shit, only one thing left to do)

Fuck this shit!"

*proceeds to slice off weenis*

bobafett

Shit. This reminds me an episode of X-Files, season 3, where the doctors went mad and cut off the patients during operations.

Life imitating art?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom