• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SWAT 4 Previews

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
IGN and Gamespy both have their hands on previews of Irrationals(System Shock 2, Freedom Force, Tribes Vengeance) upcoming squad shooter SWAT 4.

Sounds pretty fun, looks like they are focusing on making squad control as seemless and easy to do as possible.

swat4pc_042904_000.jpg

swat4pc_042904_001.jpg

swat4pc_042904_002.jpg

calder

Looks pretty sweet.

This reminds me that I never did finish 3. I got to that mission near the airport, an empty construction site at night. That level pwned me good, and I had ripped though the game to that point so I just stopped playing for a bit but never ended up picking it up again.

teepo

wow this game looks different then before. did they hand the project over to ig from another company? i remeber the earlier screens looked like shit and were kindoff futuristic.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
teepo said:
wow this game looks different then before. did they hand the project over to ig from another company? i remeber the earlier screens looked like shit and were kindoff futuristic.

Ya it used to be called SWAT Global Justice or something like that. It suck major ass, Vivendi dumped the team that was working on it, gave the franchise to Irrational and let them start from scratch.

Top Bottom