• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift returns to Spotify tonight

Mau ®

weOpr.jpg

In celebration of 1989 selling shitloads of copies, Legendary Two-Time Album of The Year winning artist Taylor Swift returns to spotify (and other streaming services besides Apple) with her whole discography TONIGHT.

By the way, Katy Perry's new album also releases tonight but that's a coincidence!

giphy.gif

Jonnax

Just stopped listening to Taylor tbh.

Spotify losing big name artists for a while was one of the best things that happened to them. They invested heavily in discovery. The Discover Weekly and Release Radar have been excellent, and I'm always listening to new music.

Yado

I thought she took it off because she felt artists weren't being fairly compensated. Has that changed?

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Witness is going to flop, isn't it? Katy's ARTPOP is here it seems.

Taylor will do to Katy what Katy did to Gaga in 2013 😡

I thought she took it off because she felt artists weren't being fairly compensated. Has that changed?

Let's be honest, she did this because she's one of the few artists with the clout to get away with it. For anyone else (sans-Beyonce & Kanye) skipping out of streaming is a one-way trip to irrelevance.

But Taylor can just pen an exclusive deal with Apple & sell millions more albums as a result.

Wow...this is essentially Taylor dropping her pussy on Katy. Like legitimately told her Bon Appetit bitch!

Yikes! Still a snake though 😂

NYR

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

royalan

Ew

This means I'm back to not being able to play a Pop themed radio station without Taylor Swift songs popping up...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Mau ®;239705479 said:
By the way, Katy Perry's new album also releases tonight but that's a coincidence!

This is DEFCON 1 levels of petty.

Top Bottom