• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 on PS3

theBishop

Banned
Now that Orange Box on PS3 has been patched, I'd like to get some Team Fortress games going on the PSN.

Who's game? I'm thinking 8PM EST (5 PST).

PSN id: thebishop

acevans2

Micheal_Bluth (PSN name)

Add me. I really want to get into an online game like Resistance, Warhawk, or TF2, but GAF is the only forum I visit and I can't get in any clan that plays regularly.

sruckus

I'm thinking of getting the orange box as TF2 intrigues me. My question is, are there still people playing it online on the ps3? Isn't the game useless without any online players or are there other ways to play (i'm talking strictly TF2 here). Thanks

slider

I have the Orange Box but, outside of Portal, haven't really played it much. I'm not sure how many updates I haven't DL'ed either. Too many other games taking up my time. Yes, I'm looking at you Warhawk...

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if you guys get your shooter on.

PSN: hank_scorpio, (GMT!).

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Add me!

Alfarif

I generally play Medic, Scout, and Soldier. If I do end up going Defensive, I play Engineer.

2real4tv

How's the orange box on the ps3 and is TF2 community still active? Seen @ Walmart for $39 dollars, trying to decide between this or Burnout

Strawman

Ive been playing this again for the last few nights on PS3 (from about midnight GMT to 4-5am, so thats primetime for east coast USA im guessing) and although there arent a lot of games running, theres still enough to have fun. You have to love 2 fort and dustbowl tho coz thats the only maps ppl play!

Id easily take orange box over burnout btw

jbueno

I´ve been playing for about a week or so, and I´m in need of friends. Add me if you will: PSN ID jbueno.

Top Bottom