• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 5 shipping?

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Some stores (like Best Buy) already have the game, strategy guides and everything but they are waiting until the 25/26 to start selling them. I convinced the guy working there to run in the back and get one for me on Friday but his boss stopped him.

Fantasmo

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, so I'm hoping you Tekken fans won't let me down.

I loved much of the music to Tekken 3 PS1, but there was no stage select in VS mode. When you both pick your first two characters, the game seemed to randomly choose either P1's stage or P2's stage.

Then for like 400 matches it would stay the same, and then randomly decide to switch (again to one of the 2 players' stages).

How do you force a stage change in Tekken3?

Sumasshu

junkster said:
Didn't want to start a new thread for this, so I'm hoping you Tekken fans won't let me down.

I loved much of the music to Tekken 3 PS1, but there was no stage select in VS mode. When you both pick your first two characters, the game seemed to randomly choose either P1's stage or P2's stage.

Then for like 400 matches it would stay the same, and then randomly decide to switch (again to one of the 2 players' stages).

I don't think you can choose a stage in Tekken 3. But if it gets stuck on the same level even when you're switching characters, that sounds like a faulty PS1. Try flipping it upside down.

Miburou

junkster said:

Your PS1 isn't faulty, and this was in Tekken 2, also. My memory's a bit hazy, but I think that in both games, if the winner chooses the same character again (with the same outfit), then the game will change to the stage of the loser's new character. So if the winner keeps changing characters, the game will get stuck on the same stage.

This poster echoes what JC10001 said:

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2151904&postcount=224

ok i myself am a gamestop manager. tekken 5 bundle and just tekken 5 will arrive friday morning. the reason the bundle is being shpped now is because gamestop cannot afford to overnight something that large so theyve been shipped today. they will be at stores thur or friday but WILL NOT be on sale until the 25th. thanks

Top Bottom