• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 5 Update + Tekken Roulette (New Feature)

DrDogg

http://www.gamedaily.com/playstation2/tekken5/

So let's see... looks like Tekken Roulette multiplies the amount of money you earn from winning matches so that you can customize your characters a little faster. In the preview build I played, some of the items were way up there in cost, so this could definitely help.

There are also about 20 new screens in the screenshots section, and a new top player profile.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
WooHoo I missed the info the first time(something else at the site), but I finally read it this time... I knew
Heihachi
wasn't dead!
His pimp hand is too strong!

DrDogg

DarienA said:
WooHoo I missed the info the first time(something else at the site), but I finally read it this time... I knew
Heihachi
wasn't dead!
His pimp hand is too strong!

I assume you're talking about this link?

http://www.gamedaily.com/playstation2/tekken5/article.asp?section=news&article_id=7199

We've actually received new info since then.
Heihaci is indeed dead, but his creation has come to life and looks to be a hybrid of Ogre and Heihachi. So you're getting Heihachi, but not in his normal form.

Check out the TGS Opening and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's in the downloads section.

DarienA

DrDogg said:
I assume you're talking about this link?

http://www.gamedaily.com/playstation2/tekken5/article.asp?section=news&article_id=7199

We've actually received new info since then.
Heihaci is indeed dead, but his creation has come to life and looks to be a hybrid of Ogre and Heihachi. So you're getting Heihachi, but not in his normal form.

Check out the TGS Opening and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's in the downloads section.

Just watched it... hot damn! The slow motion as Kazuya's punch shatters that soldiers' body armor looks cool as hell.

belgurdo

Banned
<3 Ling with glasses

Ling with glasses and Athena second costume rigging model make my submissive schoolgirl pervert fantasy complete

DarienA

DrDogg said:
You haven't seen that at all? That first part is from the E3 trailer back in May. Still cool though. :)

Yeah I've seen the first part before just not that ending, I was just commenting on the Kazuya part because it still looks cool as hell.

Miburou

Wow, that stage with the burning buildings looks damn cool. This game looks like it'll be what Tekken 4 should've been and more.

And that city in the middle of the arcade intro (with Asuka) is supposed to be Osaka, right?

DrDogg

The space station stage looks even cooler. It's kinda like the moving stage on DOA, except you're in space and there's a big scrolling digital banner in the background led by old school Pac-Man.

Top Bottom